The peanut gallary

By the time the first episode of Geoff and Bridgette's aftermath show was happening, I had almost forgotten that that's why I was there. When the time came, I drove Cody and I to the studio.

"This fucking sucks." I grumbled, driving into a parking spot. I still hadn't gotten Cody's words from the other day out of my head. He looked over at me as I stopped the car.

"I know Noah, but we'll be okay. There'll only be a few episodes of the aftermath show, so it won't be that big of a problem."

I shrugged. "Okay, let's get this shit over with."

I was already in a bad mood to start with, so this didn't make it any better. Geoff greeted us at the door.

"Hey dudes, what's up?" He asked, reaching his hand out for a high five. Only Cody responded to it.

"So, you guys can just go backstage and Bridgette will tell you what to do from there, okay?"

I nodded. "Thanks, um,, how long will this take, exactly?"

Geoff looked at the watch on his wrist. "Well, the episode is twenty two minutes, but there'll be some breaks in between, so it'll most likely take an hour tops."

I sighed. "Okay, whatever."

I walked through the doors, and I rolled my eyes as I heard Cody apologizing for my 'shitty mood'. He caught up to me.

"What's wrong with you today Noah?"

"Nothings wrong. What makes you think something's wrong?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"Umm, well, you know." Cody bit his lip. "It doesn't matter I guess."

We met Bridgette at the backstage door.

"Hey guys." She said, smiling. "Glad you could make it."

At least someone is...

"The others are already sitting on the stage in the gallery, but there are two spots open for you guys." She said, opening the door.

"Thanks Bridgette!" Cody said as he followed me through the open door. As we sat down on our place at the peanut gallery, Eva grunted.

"You're late."

I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm sorry I'm not a clock."

—-
The show didn't last very long, and the time flew past, mostly because I wasn't paying any attention to it at all. I got the jist of it though. Basically, Trent was eliminated for throwing away his team's challenges so that Gwen's team could win, but his team eventually caught wind of this, and voted him off. Izzy was also voted off, but that's no surprise, considering she's Izzy. There was one thing that stood out though. When Geoff, Bridgette and Trent where talking about Gwen, Cody mentioned something about her.

"I have something of Gwen's." He had said. I had looked up at him from starring at my feet. He pulled out a black bra from his jean's pocket.

Her bra? Cody has Gwen's fucking bra?

—-
"You have her bra? I thought you had gotten rid of all your feelings for her!"

We where back in the hotel room. Neither of us had said anything on the way home. I was standing up by the bed, while Cody was sitting on the floor in a ball. He wasn't crying, but I knew he was going to. I didn't really care. I know that makes me sound like an asshole, but I was mad at Cody. I mean, taking a girl's bra from the first season and keeping it with you when you where dating a boy who you knew hated the girl?

"I'm sorry Noah, I wasn't thinking."

I rolled my eyes. "Pff! Clearly! I can't believe you Cody. First you saying that you miss Gwen, now you still having her bra? What is wrong with you?!"

Now Cody was crying.

"I know, I know! It was a bad thing to do, and I'm sorry! If you don't want to be with me anymore, i get that. I probably deserve it."

I took a deep breath. "You're right. I don't want to be with you anymore. I thought you where the one, but I guess I can't trust you."

Cody stood up, tears streaming down his face. He brushed a few away.

"I'll leave I guess."

I nodded briskly. I watched Cody pack up his things and leave. He shut the door quietly, and I could hear his muffled crying as he walked down the hall to his room. I don't remember how long I was standing there, I just remember that it was a long time. I sat down on the bed, and began to cry myself. After thinking about what I had said to Cody, I remembered how emotionally fragile the little kid was. I felt awful now, but I wasn't about to admit it to him, because my inner demon wouldn't let me.

You're such a bitch Noah. You know better. You're an awful boyfriend, and you always will be. There's no going back now, because you let your anger get the better of you and you broke up with the only boy you felt like you could be yourself with.

I laid down on the bed in a ball, holding my knees to my chest and sobbed until I cried myself to sleep.

OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS SO HARD TO WRITE. IM SO SORRY. I won't be updating this tonight, because I want to leave it on a cliffhanger for a bit, but don't worry, I'll update it tomorrow. There will be more story, because Noah and Cody are still characters.
Once again, I'm sorry for this heartbreaking chapter lol.
:(