Chapter 1 : It still hurts!

Hero Fiennes-Tiffin As Jonathan Snow.

Like I've already stated in my other book, none of the pictures in this book belongs to me

Like I've already stated in my other book, none of the pictures in this book belongs to me. I'm only using them to portray my characters looks, also their age might be slightly different from the real ones because i want it to soothe the age of the characters in this book.

This book is a work of fiction. My story line and characters are all based on my imagination, so if by chance you come across anything that seems familiar or sounds insulting to you don't be offended.

P.S...I'm having so much fun working on this book. So if you're gonna be a hater and criticize everything i do, kindly take your hate and criticism somewhere it can be appreciated. 🙏

Also if you're here because you have read my other book tilted "vows you didn't keep" thank you for your unwavering support, i really appreciate y'all.🙏 And if this is your first time reading my story also, still thank you very much for joining me on this exciting adventure and try to maybe check out my other story at your leisure time.

Alright people!!!
Enjoy and don't forget to vote, comment and follow. 😘😘

Jonathan's POV

It never ceased to amaze me how deep human pretense can go, often times the most messed up victims of such acts are ourselves. For every ten people you meet, six are not what they say they are; two don't even know who they are yet and the other two dislikes the very thought of other people's happiness but always say they're happy for them. And one or two of those people will never let you know just how lonely they really are.

But since we exist in a pretentious world with words like 'fake it till you make it' or 'If you can't beat them, join them' i guess we can't really judge anyone because we're all guilty of this crime.

I'm certainly not exempted from this crime of course...i was in that two percent. I could admit it to myself, that was the easy part. I am as lonely as a tick in a metal pan. Am i doing anything about it though? Nope! You guessed right. To the whole world, i am this strong and handsome young billionaire who has it all.

I'm every ladies dream they say, I've got the looks and money. Some say I'm a cold hearted bastard with no regards for other people feelings, when in reality they have never spoken a word to me. Others say i sleep with different women every week because i travel a lot so i have several mistress in different cities, when in reality i haven't found anyone that appeals to me in that sense recently. I used to date this girl back in college we fooled around a couple of times but i didn't like her like that so i ended it, i am a 27 years old billionaire and i have no freaking idea of who i am yet.