Chapter 3: Homecoming (Part2)

Jonathan's POV.

Left alone in the car, i decided to catch up on some work related phone calls, mails and voicemail while waiting for their return.

After making and receiving several calls and voicemail, one of which was from my sister i was finally ready to put my phone down and call it a day. Although, something about Emily's voicemail is still bugging me.

I must have been really out of it while thinking about Emily's message, because when i came to it Lance was helping Mrs Cooper put some luggage into the trunk of the car.

As i stepped out of the car i heard my driver laughing out loudly. And Mrs Cooper wasn't talking, so i will assume the young lady beside her shrugging off what seems to a backpack must be responsible for Lance's laughter.

I'm guessing she is the sister then? She's dressed in a pair of something similar to a pajamas but much more stylish, a high knee boots and a Bennie covering her thick Burnett hair. Hmmm, Africa's weather must be really kind to the skin then?

My heart started beating weirdly at the sight of her almost covered hair. Raising my hand without realizing what i was doing, i caressed my chest trying to wipe the strange feeling off.

"Hope we didn't take too long Mr Snow?" Mrs Cooper's voice brought me out of my little dilemma.

"You guys are back already?" I muttered stupidly as they both laugh, even Lance is trying not to laugh as he hides it with a smile...what is wrong with me today?

"Isabella meet my boss, Mr Snow. He offered to come get you from the airport." She lifted her right arm towards me with a smile as i returned the handshake.

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you in person Mr Snow, and thank you for the ride. Her smooth friendly voice is like music to my ears, as she grips my palm in a warm handshake.

"I should be thanking your sister really, she does put up with me everyday and please call me Jonathan." Both sisters laughs again before the younger woman turns to her sister and say.

"You were right about him sis. He's as good as they come, even though he doesn't know it." I raised my brows at both of them curiously and the younger woman laughs before saying.

"All good things i promise." I sigh in relief while she laughs at my expression. The sound of her voice though...please don't stop laughing i thought, somebody kill me please!

I was still stuck in my thoughts when Mrs Cooper said she needed to use the ladies room before we
begin the trip back home and i sigh in relief for the interruptions.

Lance had disappeared into the car like always, and the young woman is comfortably leaning on the hood of the car with a thoughtful look.
Without second guessing my thought, my legs carried me to where she is standing as i stop just by her side with both hands in my pockets, and she smiles at me before saying.

"How does a man in his late twenties windup with a multimillion dollar
company? Not to mention one of the leading clothing brands?" If there's one thing I've learned about this woman, its the fact that she's straight forward with words. So i can't really say i'm surprised that she would asks such a question, if anything i'm intrigued.