Chapter 12: Take out junkies

Jonathan's POV.

"Come on,who doesn't like Tteokbokki?" (Korean Spicy Red Rice Cake)

''Anyone with 0% tolerance for spicy food?''

''Very true but i have 100% tolerance for spicy food and you said we could have Korean food tonight'' I'd promised to let them eat out as a way of making up for my absence this weekend which they agreed on Korean food and Emily is really milking this opportunity right now.

''Well that was before i knew Tteokbokki was even a Korean meal'' I'm about smiling at her defeat when she said.

''Okay, how about only i take Tteokbokki while you and PJ get Sundubu Jjigae? (Soft Tofu Stew) its his favorite anyways'' I knew i was done for the moment she gave me her puppy eyes while letting her lips quiver in pretense.

''Fine, go grab your jackets both of you; i don't wanna be out later than usual'' I told them with a sigh.

''Our jackets?'' ''Yes, something to keep you warm; i don't want anyone catching a cold'' She gazed at me in confusion before asking.

''But why?'' ''We're going to get your Tteokbokki?''

''Um, i thought we're gonna have them deliver it over?''

''That's not possible, I'm not eating anything strapped to the back of a scooter''

''Whoa! Chill bro, nobody uses scooter to deliver food anymore or ever''

''I still don't fancy the idea of having a stranger driving around with my food''

''They won't be messing around with your food, everything is packaged and sealed before leaving the kitchen and their delivery is really fast'' When i didn't make any attempt to back down from my decision she asked.

''Don't strangers serve you food when you go on dates?'' I gave her a pointed look that says 'Do you really wanna compere a drive through fast food joint service with that of a five star restaurant?' she groaned before saying.

''Just try it this once please?'' I nodded with a sigh and she clapped happily while skipping towards her cell phone i'm guessing to place our orders as i dropped on the couch with a thud and PJ paused his video game before handing me the second controller and i took it with a little smile already aware of what he wanted me to do.

''So i was thinking we should see a movie while eating'' Emily's voice came through the sitting room moments later and PJ answered

''I want Sonic the hedgehog'' while raising up his free hand to indicate his interest before focusing back on the TV's screen as if nothing happened.

''Right, we should watch something aga appropriate because of him and you haven't seen the movie so its cool'' Emily replied without waiting for my response and the only thing i'm thinking the whole time was, how will they eat and see a movie at the same time?

''How do you intend eating and watching a movie together? There is no television at the dinning area'' I asked voicing my concerns.

''Oh that's okay we're eating in here'' Eating in here as in my sitting room filled with nothing but White cushions? Is she nut?

''Pardon?'' I asked not believing my ears.

''Yeah, i was gonna suggest we eat on the roof because the penthouse has the sickest night view but its a bit chilly out tonight, so I'm gonna lay some quilt on the rug for us to sit and have our meals'' I'm just staring at my sister talk as if she'd suddenly grown two heads.

''You know like a little picnic but in the house?'' PJ beams at the sound of a mini picnic as i helplessly asked.

''Wait, does nobody care how i feel about all of this?'' Emily skips towards her room excitedly while saying.

''Don't worry bro, your white cushions are in good hands; now let me get those quilt'' I don't know if i should scream or cry as i buried my face in my hands and mourned what will be the end of my precious cushions.

''So he's a hedgehog with superpowers?'' I couldn't help but ask my siblings moments after the movie started.

''No, he's a space hedgehog with superpowers'' ''Right'' I muttered as PJ answered before stuffing Sundubu Jjigae in his mouth before Emily says.

''Its so cool how he lives in the shadows while analyzing each human without their knowledge,i reckoned this is how it will be if extraterrestrial beings decided to spy on us so that they could take over earth one day'' PJ giggles childishly before saying.

''That will be so epic!'' Great! Because the idea of extraterrestrial beings taking over earth someday is suddenly thrilling to my siblings.

''On a totally unrelated note Emily, how does the idea of having a driver for you and PJ sound to you?'' she turned so fast i'm impressed she didn't get whiplash.

''Like the one we had back at the mansion?'' I thought i didn't need my seventeen years old sister's input before making such decision but right now i wished I'd talked to her about this before anything else.

''More or less'' I answered her trading carefully and she said.

''Well if didn't like it then i certainly won't like it now bro, why do you ask?''It's safe to say that she is really angry at this point even though she doesn't know what i have done, so i closed my eyes while taking a deep breath to compose myself as i explain everything to her because i don't wanna screw what we have with this one mistake.