PLEASE READ, warnings for Chapter 29

Okay, so there's a few things i need to address before the next chapter (29) is posted.

1. There will be mentions of verbal and emotional abuse along with some sexual harassment.

2. I want you all to know, I am not including these things lightly. It's not something I talk about, especially on social platforms, but I know what it's like to go through verbal and emotional abuse. Although, in my case, it was from someone close to me and later from a person I thought was my friend. I'm embarrassed to say it took me a lot longer than it should have to realize the extent of it all, but I know the pain it causes and the deep scars it leaves.

I wanted to include a quick explanation and warning about what's coming in the next chapter since it is a sensitive topic. There will still be a warning at the beginning, and the part of the story where it's mentioned will be clearly sectioned off for anyone who doesn't feel comfortable or chooses not to read it.

Thank you for reading this story, and I hope you enjoy everything left in store!

Stay beautiful, lovies.

Xx Sai

(if you are ever in need of someone to talk to, please, reach out to me or someone close to you, and, please, don't ever let anyone tell or make you feel small, bad, or belittled in any way.)