Chapter 2

The next morning, I let Bella take a shower while I made breakfast for dad. He usually leaves about 7:30 so I try to have breakfast done early for him.

"Don't forget, dad. Dinner at the diner tonight." I say, handing him his plate.

"I know, sweetheart." He smiles before eating. "Are you hanging with...the boyfriend after?"

"I am not." I grab my coffee cup and sit. "His family is doing something tonight so I was gonna watch basketball with you."

"Sounds good to me." He takes a bite, hiding his soft smile that means he's happy we're spending time together.

"Alexia has a boyfriend?" Bella asks, walking into the room.

"Yeah." I blush slightly. "We've been together a little over two years."

"Oh. Has dad given him the talk?" Bella smirks.

"Actually yes." Dad nods. "He's a nice boy. I actually like this one."

"Thanks, dad." I smile and drink my coffee.

About 10 minutes later, dad kisses my head before saying goodbye and leaving for work.

"So, tonight we're having dinner at the diner. I'm riding with you to school to show you the way to both places." I glance up at Bella.

She just nods. I sigh and stand up. I walk upstairs and grab my backpack. I glance at myself in the mirror as I walk by. Today, I'm wearing some ripped jeans with one of my boyfriend's button ups over a tank top.

 Today, I'm wearing some ripped jeans with one of my boyfriend's button ups over a tank top

I glance down at my shoes to see my old converse I've had for probably 10 years. I love them too much to throw them away.

I make sure I have everything in my bag before going downstairs. Bella puts all the dishes in the sink before slipping on her own jacket. We both walk outside and get into the truck. She drives while I point out the directions. Besides that, we don't speak at all. I watch as we pull in and everyone stares at her truck. She parks and I quickly step out.

"Follow me." I say, grabbing my bag.

I slide it over my shoulder and walk toward the front door. Bella follows closely behind me. I show her to the office.

"Hi. This is my sister Isabella Swan. She needs her schedule and a map." I say for her.

"Oh! Hi, Alexia! Here you go." The secretary says, excitedly.

She hands me the papers I asked for and I usher Bella out.

"Be careful. She has a huge crush on dad so she is always trying to be nice." I inform her.

"That's...Not weird." Bella says, looking at her schedule.

"Since I'm a senior, the only class we would share is lunch." I say. "Your first class looks like it's..."