Dinner x2 💕(SMUT WARNING) ⚠ - Myles

It was a Friday afternoon, with a beautiful sunset 🌄, They had a warm breeze for the nice, good summer day.

Since it was a Friday... Your parents decided to invite your boyfriend, Myles and his parents for dinner LIKE THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA!!! But anyways... You and Myles have been dating for a year.

Later...

Y/N's Outfit

Myles Outfit

Myles Outfit

As You Go Downstairs you spot him standing in front of the door with his parents looking fine as EVA!!!

You run up to him as smashed your lips into his... It became a make out session for about a minute until you daddy interrupted. You guys stop and wiped ya'll mouths.

Your father walks up to Myles shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you Sir" I'm Myles thank you for having me and my family here tonight. He smiles which makes you smirk a little. "Wassup Myles I've heard a lot about you and just call me (Whatever your dad's name is) as Myles and your dad stop talking all of you start to sit down in the dining room and Myles sits right next to you while your parents sit on the sides and in front of you. 

"Damn Babygirl you looking like a whole meal" He leans into your ear and whispers. You smirk looking at him up and down. You peck his lips making him lick them.

So as your Mom brings out the food from the kitchen, your dad asks Myles a question. "So Myles, how's school? Your dad says as he's getting a plate. "Well you know, School is School... but I'm trying" he says making your parents and his laugh.

As everyone conversations starts to go back to back, you started to get bored. you were tired of listening to your mom and dad making lame jokes to Myles parents that you already heard before, So you know what... Why not spice it up? 😈

You leaned over for the pepper while sliding your hand onto Myles thigh and gripped it. Myles clenched his thigh as he was taken guard of what just happen.

"This food is so good!" Myles said as he looks at you with wide eyes. You started giggling and eating.

"Thank you boo!" your mama said as she adding food to her plate.