18.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗡𝗮𝘀𝗵𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

 𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀𝗡𝗮𝘀𝗵𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

"Not gone lie I'm about to get drunk as fuck tonight." Assen placed different types of liquor on the table.

"Your parents ain't nothing to play with." Queen looked around the Airbnb my mom got.

"I better get the same treatment on my birthday next year cause." Trae smacked his teeth.

"That nap was good as fuck." Sin stretched sitting up from the couch.

After riding three hours with them, I was grateful everybody went to sleep while I was driving. "Why everybody head shaped werid?" Santana asked us moving his head.

"Damn you still drunk from last night?!"

"Bro I don't even remember what the hell happened."

"Assen sad as fuck he had to stay." Queen laughed showing me the messages.

"He that depressed with her? Why she ain't have a abortion?" I asked curious, not saying she's not fit but.

"Her parents don't play that, they church people."

"What the fuck!" Trae yelled falling to the ground.

Feeling my eyelash extensions, I fluttered my eyes watching him struggle to get up, "We getting food first?" I asked them standing up.

"The hell they got out here?"

"Food."

Sin stared at Trae before throwing a bag at him, "You and your sister got some smart ass mouths."

Don't even know how I got brought into this but I want to drink. "We can order something from Urber eats." I suggested pulling the app up.

"Wings!" Queen yelled running to my phone.

"Girl the damn phone not going no where." Sin put his foot out unwrapping the shot glasses.

I have no idea where they got all this alcohol from. "Nigga I'm not drinking no more that shit dangerous." Santana shook his head starching in stomach.

"Honestly should I be drinking at such a young age?" Trae tried to sound serious.

"Shit drinking only for some people." Sin looked at the drinks disgusted.

Not paying attention to them I poured me a shot smelling it. Scary bitch mode deactivated.

Drowning the shot I blinked not feeling nothing, "This supposed to be strong?" I asked holding a white bottle up.