clarification + thank you!

hello my lovely readers! ~

it's author-chan here. i'm writing this quick little authors note for a few reasons! i apologize if it's getting annoying >.<

first, this story is currently ranked #1 in fanfiction!! i don't know how long that will last after i publish this, but the minute i saw it i gasped and almost went to tears. thank you all so much. from the very bottom of my heart, i am truly happy and grateful to be able to carry out this story with readers who support its progress.

no matter how inactive i got the views and votes kept going up and there was always support that never died. i'll forever be thankful <3

second, i read almost every comment you guys leave.  i've been seeing a lot of questions regarding the way the plot is structured, what time period the story's in, and some other details regarding the characters.

i will try hitting some of the FAQs right here! unfortunately, i can not answer all of your questions. once the story is finished, there will be a special chapter that will clear up any lingering misunderstandings.

* QUICK FAQ *

1) what time period is this fanfiction in??
i completely understand if you were confused! if you are a VERY original reader from the VERY beginning, there was some modern technology used in the first few chapters. i first published this story in 2016. i was quite young so my mind didn't comprehend the importance of keeping a consistent timeline. but to answer the question, it's the same time period as it is in the anime!

2) some of the sins and knights either seem out of character or out of place?
i've altered the attitude and sequence of events simply because this is a fanfiction. this is not to come as rude in any way! i just want everyone to know that as an author writing a story off of imagination, not everything has to correlate with the anime. it's simply changed to fit the plot.    

this isn't a commented FAQ, but i feel like many of you are wondering this!

3) where are the other characters from the recent seasons? why is escanor "dead?" why haven't you introduced some people?
to answer that briefly, once again i began writing this in 2016. the newest seasons of nanatsu no taizai weren't released then. i wasn't aware that more seasons were officially confirmed either. i apologize if you wished for some characters to be present, but for the sake of the story some events cannot be changed.

4) where are the chapters?? update already! when is this story ending?
i am writing much longer chapters for readers to enjoy. i'm preventing myself from writing short chapters but some are left at certain points to complete the full intent of the next chapter.

i am trying my very best to update! the views on the recent chapters are inconsistent so i try to publish when people are caught up.

don't worry, meliodas x reader WILL be a completed fanfiction.

and surely, it will be one to sweep you off your feet.
thank you everyone!
-dani