Chapter 6

(Robbie's POV)

"Alpha, there’s a rogue in our territory", one of my men Chase said to me. He’s one of my trustiest men after Denny.

I was in my office by 10:30am before he burst in. "Find them and rip them apart...” I said with confidence that my men will take care of it easily, especially if it’s just one. Chase was still standing there, hesitating a little. "Anything else?...” I added.

"It’s a female sir, she’s alone and not disrupting the humans. Actually, she’s in amongst them somewhere".

I've never heard of a rogue to be in their human form amongst the humans, what is this she wolf doing? Maybe she is smart? She knows we wouldn't attack her in front of humans and in our wolfs. I had a sudden feeling to meet this alone she wolf. "Change of plan. Find her and bring her to me alive".

"Yes sir". Chase walked out my office and shut the door.

Who was this girl? Why was she alone? Why is she on my land? I had to find out about her, she became of interest to me now.

By the afternoon, I was informed none of my men have found her. They insisted she was hard to track. I became impatient and angry, the more I couldn't get to her the more I wanted to meet her. I couldn’t understand why…

'Why hasn't anyone found her? She’s a girl guys hunt her down!', I said to my men through our mind link sounding pissed off.

'I have her scent in my tracks Robbie, I'll get her', Denny replied back to me. See, that’s why he’s my beta and my best friend, we grew up together and became close friends as our fathers were close. I trust him with my life and I am sure he is capable of finding her.

A short while after, Denny came into my mind. 'I got her guys, back down now. I'm handling it’.

His voice said, obviously not just to me but to my men. I felt at ease now, Denny was going to bring her to me and all I had to do was wait. I sat in my office staring into space, wondering about her. Who is this female? She's a rogue and she's trespassing why am I even caring?

Denny was taking ages, half an hour passed by. My fingers where twiddling while I sat in my office waiting for them. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to go look for them myself. I stormed out my home and drove my jeep into town knowing that’s were I could sense her.

Her scent was getting stronger to me, it was so appealing. I continued driving towards this little diner up ahead. She was in there, I could feel it. As I pulled up outside suddenly her scent was fading further away from me heading deeper into the woods. She was getting away! 'Where the fuck is Denny?' I said to myself. I took the situation into my own hands now. I ran through the woods chasing her before she could get away, my wolfs strength was helping me get faster in my human. I started to see some movement in front of me... It was her, I know it! I took a short cut around her to get in front so I could stop her in her tracks.

This female was making me angry, my wolf wanted to come out and show her domination. How dare she run from me, an alpha… in my own pack! I can tell she sensed me, she should have caved in and bowed her head to me, begging for my forgiveness. But no, this stubborn girl just wanted to run. It was pissing me off!

I was ahead of her now, of course I was I'm faster and stronger. I turned to stop and just wait for her to run straight into me. I couldn't wait to see her face, it would be priceless to watch. Just then bushes started moving and her scent was coming straight towards me, now it was time to meet this she wolf. She broke through a bush and I saw her. I saw her beautiful body, her glowing skin, her fit figure, her hair blowing back with her speed and her breasts bouncing as she ran, she was hypnotizing. But she wasn't looking at me, she was looking over her shoulder behind her, she was going to crash right into me and I was going to let her. My wolf wanted her to run to us.