Chapter 7

I started to come around to realise I was chained to the bed in his bedroom. What is going on!? I tried to break away from the chains above me and the ones around my ankles, they were too tight and I felt too weak to break them or shift to my wolf. Why was Robbie doing this? I looked about the room and as I did my mark on my neck started to sting, it hurt so badly! Is this how he’s going to treat me now as his mate? Was he going to rape me to complete our mating so he can control me and make me his officially? What have I done! I should have ran away when I had the chance. Tears started to run down my face as I lay there on the bed naked but under the red, satin covers, I felt useless.

Suddenly my nostrils filled with a strong alpha scent. Oh god no! It was getting closer and closer as I heard loud steps getting louder and louder. It was only a matter of seconds he will burst through the door. My heart started to race and I began to tremble. A couple of knocks came from the door, I gasped with fear before he pushed the bedroom door wide open. I looked into his eyes, his horrid evil eyes! He just smirked as tears started to drop down my face. He walked closer to me, still embracing eye contact. I knew at this point no one could protect or help me.

"Don’t be scared Alicia, I'll make sure to kill you fast. Make it quick and painless... just as I did your mother...". He sat beside me on the bed and put his face closer to mine as he stroked my hair and face, then to my mark. "...and your dear sister". Just before I could react he took a hold of my neck like he did my mother and SNAP!

I woke straight up panting and sweating from my nightmare. I gasped loudly trying to catch my breath. I put my hand to my forehead to check my temperature and then down to my mark. It didn't hurt anymore, but I still can't believe I am a marked wolf.

I started to calm down a little, so many things were running through my mind... Why is it light outside? Did I sleep through the whole night to morning? Why did I have to have a nightmare about that vile man that killed my mother? Tears started to fill my eyes as I remembered in my nightmare he also said he killed my sister and at a sudden moment killed me as I woke myself up. I looked around and Robbie wasn't here, I know he slept next to me though because his scent is still fresh on the sheets next to me and is still warm. I seemed to be alright through the night, did I just have a nightmare because Robbie left my side? Was his presence that important to me to feel safe?

I couldn't help but relive that whole night in my head. For the first time in a while I actually thought about every detail in order what happened. It took about 10 minutes of me just sitting there in bed sobbing, imagining that horrible night. I don't know why, but I felt like I really needed Robbie's touch. I still don't appreciate him for taking me and the way he is sometimes, I know he has to act up the alpha as my father did the same but I was still only here for his help to find Evie. I don't want a mate, I want her!

I didn't have the energy to leave the bed. My body was weak from the emotions, feelings and adrenaline I was creating. All I could manage was the use of my voice…

"Robbie... ROBBIE", I tried to call out to him but he hasn't came. I called out again but still nothing. I decided to use our mind link for the first time.

'Robbie, I'm calling for you where are you?’

It felt good in a way using my mind link to him, as if it’s right we communicate to each other privately. I didn't say anything else, I just needed someone to be with me right now. I've been alone for so long not having anyone to talk too it felt good just having someone care and listen to me. I just wanted someone to hold me right now, take my mind away from my torment.

"Alicia are you ok? What’s wrong?..." Robbie burst through our room and came straight over to me looking worried. He was only wearing a pair of shorts and I couldn't help gaze at his body once again, oh that toned, muscly body of his. He rushed over and took me in his arms as I curled up in a ball. He noticed I was crying which turned his eyes dark. "...Has someone made you upset?”