Chapter 15

I turned around and my sister appeared between the 4 men. Her long brown hair tied back, in jeans, a white top and a little leather black jacket. She looked as shocked as I was. My heart sank. I held my breath as I had forgotten for a few seconds how to breathe. Evie?!! My baby sister is alive and well. She hasn't changed a bit. Tears ran down her face as did mine on que. Only for a few seconds more we studied each other's bodies, features and actions before running into each other's arms holding on tight. Evie started sobbing heavily. It only made me close my eyes and hold her head to mine as I smelt her, recognizing that familar scent.

"Evie... Oh my god how I've missed you so much" I whispered as I sniffed.

"I've missed you to Ally. I'm sorry I couldn't find you!" She said through a broken tone of voice as she cried.

We didn't let each other go for ages, I felt like I never wanted to let her go again! I seriously felt like I couldn't get off of her. I turned my head though over my shoulder, still cradling her in my arms to face Robbie and alpha Ravi. I need some answers, I need to know what went on.

"How did you find her?" I asked through tears. Evie looked good, she looked warm, healthy and well looked after.

"Alicia when you left I called for other packs to join our army and help attack the Clearwaters. I passed on some information of why I was doing this and alpha Ravi here thought he heard a familiar story..." Robbie said.

"I found young Evie here about 4 - 5 months ago. She was lost, scared and alone so I let her into my pack and my wife and children cared and looked after her. She has become part of the family this little one. We enrolled her in school to help her finish an education. She has been well pampered and she is loved by all The Lingers. She's a pleasure to have". Alpha Ravi smiled at me.

I instantly knew I could trust this guy, he looked genuine and Evie looked great! I had no reason to feel angry or hurt with him, I actually felt like I should be on my knees thanking him for bringing my precious sister to me and keeping her well.

"Thank you... Thank you so much! I appreciate what you've done for her, she's a great kid". Tears still falling down my cheeks but for once, happy tears, tears of joy and relief.

"Ally... I knew we would reunite one day, I'm glad I was found and took in by another pack, but I just knew one day we would find each other again, because of this..." She pulled out her necklace that was tucked into her top. The one I haven't seen in 9 months.

I smiled at her as Robbie was by my side holding out his hand with my necklace in it. I looked up at him smiling as I took it from him. "Me to Evie, this comforted me so much. I love you!"

"I love you to Ally". Evie said loudly as she grabbed me around my neck again.

After another few more minutes of me and Evie sharing our moment. I suddenly realised she doesn't know Robbie, and since I've known Robbie I always went on about how I wasn't myself or wasn't right without this little wolf I'm holding right now, it was only fair he eventually met her.

"Evie... I want you to meet someone..." I said to her trying to release her grip of me. "... Someone very special to me..." I said smiling as I looked at Robbie. He smiled back as he came to my side again. "Evie this is alpha Robbie. This is his pack the Tropix. He's also my amazingly wonderful mate".

Evie smiled as she looked happy for me. I honestly didn't know how she was going to react, if she was going to be angry I was settling down or upset. But no, my brilliant little sister smiled as she went into Robbie for a hug. "I know Ally, it doesn't take a genius to see how strong your bond together is. I am so happy for you both. I really am. Not only did we lose our family and friends and ended up with nothing. We found new family, new friends and its growing. I now found my sister again and she's given me a brother in-law. I couldn't be more excited". Evie said happily to us both.