Teaser

"So let me get this straight... You want me, a nobody in your organization, to kill a Bolivian politician with connection with the cartel to pose as a humanitarian and have an interview in his high rise on the top floor possibly filled with guard outfits and save a VIP?" I asked once again for the many times while I leaned back with my arms crossed, waiting for another explanation one getting more complicated than the last. " And explain to me why nobody in this said organization that you're a part of is incapable of doing it on their own?"

"Because we've been on the run for at least a couple of months avoiding opportunistic highwaymen and the cartel all because missy angel here can't hold her hunger for the greasy pastry for at least a minute to let trouble pass on through but no. She just had to enter the burger joint attracting everyone's attention, including the same people hunting us down all for a piece of this small grease-filled artery-clogging sugar overload to the point of a diabetic person can fall on the ground in spasms for whiffing a smell of it. All for a piece of deep-fried bread." I ranted as the rest of this logistic crew went silent in defeat.

This was a goddamn fuck up no denying about it. But honestly not even my mind could have anticipated that this event would result in me staying with them longer...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Clear shop of the villa... Destroy the snow... Any greens in the area can be claimed for ourselves but make sure everyone is dead and the contract is done. All for a girl i've barely known. I must be the most stupidest person to live... When did I started caring for a nobody... Oh yeah, a few seconds ago.

"McCready... P-pass me the 45. Cal..." A shaky voice requested as she tapped on my shoulder as she sat on the backseat. "Sure..." I responded rummaging back inside of the glovebox and hand her a small almost used carton of 45. Cal rounds.

"Tch... I'm gonna need six-pack of smoke after this." Another voice from the back grunted and a slapping sound was heard as I presumed she slapped herself out of anger to which i replied. " You and me both..." I could also really use one right now...

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! On chapter 8, if you remember the news article i made... Well, I plan to add more small world building stories in form of news articles and etc.  They don't have to be crucial to the plot. Just something I want to lay down to the story like people's reaction to the main story events and such they could just be for fun.

Thanks again for waiting..

Also if i have the time and stupid enough to make a wordpress or Wix website filled with those fake articles I'll do it but for now I'll just have to make use with Photoshop and some images for now. Till then, I'll only photoshop images to use my fake articles.