first encounter.

❝ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. ❞

 ˚  ·

˚  · .
✦  ˚  ·       .
· •.                               * .  •     ·
•.   ✶
˚  · .    ·

"Hey! Get back here you little shit!" You heard a man scream at you as you ran away from him and his other comrades. It probably wasn't the best idea to sneak out of the underground... again. Though what else were you supposed to do? You needed some flowers anyways.

Why? Well, since you didn't have enough money or easy access to paint, you had to improvise a little. Meaning, you just picked a few flowers of different colors to then crush them up and use the juice that they gave and painted with it. Since it wasn't paint, you gave it a different name, flower juice.

You were running through some ally's to get to the nearest flower field that you may or may not have been to a lot of times. However, as always, those stair guards were following you. You were honestly surprised none of them had killed you yet, due to being up here for at least the 7th time.

As you finally arrived at your destination, you stopped and picked a few flowers from the ground. You had been needing yellow and blue flowers lately and you took the first opportunity you saw to sprint up, and past them, while they weren't looking.

After picking up about 12 of the flowers the three men finally caught up to you. Sometimes you would actually pay to get up, only to be dragged back down again due to not having citizenship. But other times, like this, you needed the money for food.

One of the guards, the one with brown hair and hazel eyes, grabbed your upper right arm as the other two took your left arm and basically dragged you back down. You still got your flowers with you so it wasn't all bad. Though it would've been nice to actually live up here.

— 𖥸 —

On your way back home you heard the familiar sound of 3D maneuver gear above you. As you looked up you saw three people flying through the air, two boys and a girl. Ever since the first time you saw them flying, you had wanted to do it too. You had thought about possibly getting to know them though it was hard to keep up with them in the 3DM gear and you on your feet.

You wanted to follow them but you also had to get home. You stared at the trio until they were out of sight. They landed somewhere in the distant but you were too lazy to walk all the way over there.

As you were almost at your door you heard someone running through the ally right by your house. Peaking from behind the wall you saw a figure in the shadows. The person's form indicated that it was a man, but he seemed to be shorter than most of the males you knew.

It also seemed like he was hiding from someone..? After taking a closer look you saw he had 3DM gear on him. You realized it was one of the people that hade stolen 3DM gear. He was probably hiding from the MPs.

"Hello?" You carefully said as you approached the man. You could now see more of him and what he looked like. He had raven black hair and gray eyes, his hair was cut in an undercut and you couldn't deny the fact that he was kind of handsome.

He turned his head and for a few seconds studied your form before replying, "Hey." To him, you didn't seem like the type of person so pick a fight or anything like that, just a harmless little girl.

"N-need some help?" You asked.

"And what would I need help with?" He asked back, not understanding what you offered to help with.

"I don't know," you weren't lying, you didn't even know if he needed any help but if he did, you would help him with whatever that would be. It was a passion of yours to help wherever you could.

"...Well, I don't need help with anything."  He said while looking away from you. "Are you sure?" You asked.

"Tch, yes," is all he said.

"Okay then... bye," you smiled as you skipped away from him, still holding on to the flowers, leaving Levi confused. 'What the hell..?' Out of all the weird people Levi had met in his life, you were definitely the weirdest and most annoying. Just being with you for nothing more than 47 seconds was enough to imprint your annoyingness in his head.

He stared at you until you were out of his sight. Levi walked home after confirming that the MPs were gone. When he was halfway up the stairs to his house he looked back in the direction to your house once more before walking in the door again.

Your... odd behavior both annoyed and amused him.

'Annoying...'