training.

❝ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ; 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆. ❞

 ˚  ·

˚ · .
✦ ˚  ·    .
· •. * . •   ·
•. ✶
˚ · .   ·

You watched in awe as Isabel rode her horse. It looked like she had been riding horses for years yet, this was her first time. One of the squad members was also shocked to see that she could handle a horse this well on her first try. "I'm surprised. Did someone teach you how to ride a horse?" She asked Isabel when she stopped her horse. "Nah. But I've always been fond of animals. This guy says he likes me too." Isabel answers. "Wow, Isabel! That was amazing! You have to teach me that one day." You yelled with a big smile as you ran up to your friend.

"Thanks, it was easy though. Come, I'll teach you now if you'd like." She said as she rode her horse over to yours. You hadn't gotten on the horse yet because you feared that he would just throw you off. "Yes, I'd love to." Isabel helped you up on your horse. He was calm and didn't move that much as you got comfortable on top of him. "Ok now, just do as I do." You nodded as you followed Isabel's instructions.

— 𖥸 —

After about 45 minutes later you had finally gotten the hang of it. You and your horse,
(H/N), had become best friends. It wasn't as hard as you thought it would be. Your pretty, light brown horse was a calm but swift one.

As you got off your horse and headed to the woods to practice 3DMG you realized something; Levi, Isabel, and Farlan were all recruited to the survey corps because of their 3DMG and fighting skills but you were there just by a mistake. You didn't know anything about 3DMG or fighting. How would they let you stay here? Would they just send you back to the underground when they realize how useless you are? What the hell were you supposed to do?

"Hey, (Y/N). What's on your mind?" Isabel asked as she placed her arm on your shoulder. "Oh, it's nothing.." you said as you gave her a small smile. "(Y/N)." She demanded as she looked straight into your eyes. "Tell me. What is wrong? Ever since training started you've seemed.. off.." her grip on your shoulder tightened a bit as she grew more inpatient. "It's just, you, Levi and Farlan are here because of your talents, I've got... nothing.." you said as you looked down. Isabel gave you a sympathetic look before speaking. "(Y/N), I am your friend. I am here to help you. If you want, I could ask Levi and Farlan to help you with fighting and 3DMG."

"Yeah, thanks. I think I'll need that." You chuckled as you looked back into Isabel's eyes. Her beautiful green eyes calmed you down immediately as your usual smile crept back onto your face. You turned around to walk over to the woods, where you would be practicing 3DMG. When you got there, Levi was on his way into the woods to kill the Titan dummies. He took out his blades thought it didn't look like he held them correctly.