memories.

❝ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ; 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒. ❞

 ˚  ·

˚ · .
✦ ˚  ·    .
· •. * . •   ·
•. ✶
˚ · .   ·

Levi had Stayed with you, hoping you would wake up soon. You didn't. And eventually, Levi fell asleep too.

It was probably around 3 in the middle of the night when Levi woke up from being kicked out of the bed by you. He sat on his ass on the floor for a second, trying to process what the fuck that just happened. Levi looked around and realized it was in the middle of the night since it was completely dark outside and there were other cadets sleeping in their bunk beds.

None of them seemed to have heard him fall so he looked back to his bed and saw you still sleeping there. Though it didn't look like you were sleeping as peacefully as you did before.

Your peaceful and calm expression was replaced by a scared, and sad one.

"Y/N?" Levi understood that you were probably having a nightmare so he figured you didn't want him to just let you sleep anymore. He tried to shake your shoulders to wake up but you wouldn't wake up. After multiple attempts, he gave up on shaking you. So he gently slapped your head. It worked, and you woke up but... ouch.

You shot up from the bed as you breathed heavily. Tears were forming in your eyes as you remembered your nightmare. "Y/N, calm down. There are people sleeping here now. So be quiet..!" Levi whisper-yelled.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I'll just leave."

You stood up and was about to leave but Levi grabbed your wrist, forcing you to stop. You turned to face him and noticed something that resembled concern..?

"Y/N... you told me yesterday that you would be there if I needed it, and now I'm doing the same. So if you want to... we could talk about it." The softness in his voice made it impossible to refuse. "O-okay..."

You sat down again and took a deep breath. "It's just... Isabel and Farlan's death reminded me of something that happened once. When I was still in the underground. Remember that friend I mentioned?" You asked him.

"Uh, yes. The one that... Died?"

"Yeah, that one. Well, the thing is, she didn't just die. She was killed... I still remember the day it happened..."

— 𖥸 —

"Aster, I'm home!" You yelled as you walked in through the front door.

No response.

"Aster?"

Still no response.