butterfly.

❝ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘. ❞

 ˚  ·

˚ · .
✦ ˚  ·    .
· •. * . •   ·
•. ✶
˚ · .   ·

After a few minutes of you talking about flowers and other stuff to Levi, who didn't pay attention to a single word, you finally shut up because you didn't have anything else to talk about, yet.

"So.. how has your day been?" Levi only glared at you in response. He looked offended. 'Was it something I said?' You thought as you looked away from Levi and focused on what was in front of you.

You could still feel Levi's death glare on you so you turned to look at him. "What?" You asked with a confused face. All he said was 'tch' and looked away from you. You looked away as well, and the rest of the trip, out of the underground, was quiet.

— 𖥸 —

Even though you had been outside of the underground a few times it always amazed you to see the bright green grass, To feel the warm sunlight on your skin, the wind blowing through your hair.

You looked around and saw so many new and colorful things. It all looked to cool and you really wanted to run up to every single thing but, you couldn't with your hands handcuffed behind your back and that guy holding you.

You turned to your left and spotted a butterfly, it had always been a dream of yours to see a butterfly and now, the dream had come true. You wanted to take a closer look at it so you tried to walk towards it but, the guy holding you wouldn't let you and dragged you back to your original spot and stared to push you forward again.

"I wanna look at the butterfly, Please let me go see it!" You begged the man with puppy-eyes. He just looked at you in annoyance before pushing you even more.

'Why can't that damn brat just shut up?' Levi thought to himself as he looked over to you. He was about to tell you to shut up but stopped himself when he saw a tear roll down your cheek.

'What the hell is up with these people? I.. I just wanted to see the butterfly..'

— 𖥸 —

You had been walking for a little while now. You were still disappointed since they didn't let you see the butterfly. Levi had glanced over at you a couple times, but you didn't notice. You were too caught up on trying to see another butterfly.

He felt something land on his shoulder and his eyes widened for only a split second.

you were looking down until you heard someone whisper-yell your way. "Oi, brat" you turned to your right where Levi was walking. "What?" You asked in a bit of a sad tone.

He motioned his head towards his shoulder. You were confused but looked at his shoulder. There, on Levi's shoulder, was a blue and white butterfly minding its own business. Your eyes widened at the sight and a big bright smile came upon your face.

Levi just 'tch'd and looked away from you while you kept studying the butterfly. He couldn't help but feel.. happy? No, not happy. More like the good feeling you get from helping someone. However Levi, as always, just ignored it and kept the focus on the road ahead.