stars.

❝ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ; 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒. ❞

 ˚  ·

˚ · .
✦ ˚  ·    .
· •. * . •   ·
•. ✶
˚ · .   ·

You had woken up not too long after you fell asleep only to find no one in your room. "Where the hell is Isabel? It's still dark outside." You mumbled to your self as you got up from your bed. You put on your uniform and walked out of the room.

You knocked on Farlan and Levi's door but after no answer, you just opened the door and walked in. There was no one here either. "Never mind then... where the hell did they go?" You walked out of the room again and looked around in the hallway. Again, no one.

Being the stubborn creature that you were, you walked around a bit in the hope to find someone. After a few minutes of walking, you could hear some people talking in the distance. It was Isabel, Levi, and Farlan.

Before you got close enough to hear what they were saying, Levi stormed out of a room with anger all over his face. You heard Farlan and Isabel's yells for him to stop. He didn't stop, he just pushed past you. "Levi..? Where are you going?" You asked as you walked after him. He sped up even more so you had to sprint to catch up to him.

He finally stopped once he was on one of the roofs. He sat down on the edge and rested one in his arms on one of his feet, the other foot just dangling off the edge. You sat down beside him and fiddled your fingers while trying to come up with something to say. 'Come on brain, work..' you didn't have time to say anything before Levi spoke up.

"What do you want, brat?" You looked over at him. He wasn't looking at you, he was looking at the clouds in the sky. His face said it all, he was annoyed. It was as if your presence automatically made his day even worse than what it already was.

"Oh uh... nothing I just- you just-.. you.. looked upset, that's all.." you muttered quietly.

'That was way harder than what it was supposed to be..' Levi finally looked at you. You could swear that he, only for a second, looked surprised. He sighed and looked away again. "...are you going to tell me about it? Or are you planning to just stare dramatically into the distance forever?" You chuckled, with a soft smile.

"None of your business.."

'Goddamnit..'

"Aww.. come on Levi. Don't be like that.. whatever it is I'm sure I can help." You playfully hit his shoulder a bit as you tried to get him to talk. It wasn't working though.. you heard the door behind you two open and you turned to see who it was.

"Bro."

"Levi."

It was Isabel and Farlan. They were probably here to talk to Levi. "Let's talk about this. No matter how I look at it, you going alone is a bad idea. It's a fool's errand!" Farlan sounded irritated. They must've been arguing. "Alone? Like.. on the expedition?"