tea time.

❝ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. ❞

 ˚  ·

˚ · .
✦ ˚  ·    .
· •. * . •   ·
•. ✶
˚ · .   ·

"Ready?" - "No..."

"Y/N, please. I've asked you this seven times now, when are you going to be ready?" Levi asked. He wanted to try to help you with hand to hand combat, though it seemed impossible at this point. Every time he lunged at you - you chickened out and laid yourself down on the ground, wanting to just give up and sleep.

"Okay, okay." You didn't want to do it, but you had to. "Just... please don't murder me." You added.

"Can't promise anything."

"Is that supposed to be comforting?!"

"Tch, don't worry Y/N. Just, come at me."

You sighed before taking the position Levi instructed you to get in. You already knew he was going to win, just like all the other 17 times, but you had to try. As you ran towards him he immediately took hold of the arm you readied to punch him with, and the other arm. He yanked your left arm up, behind your back so he could easily pin you down to the ground. You yelped in pain as your face hit the ground with the rest of you.

"Ouch..!"

"Didn't I tell you to stop using the same attack? You need to catch me off guard if you're going to take me down, got it?"

"Yes, I'm sorry... C-could you get off me now?"

Levi let go of you and gave you a hand to help you up. After getting up, you still wanted to prove that you weren't completely useless in combat, so you did the only thing you were sure was going to catch him off guard. You kicked him in the balls. He, obviously, fell to the ground as you pinned his hands above his head.

"How was that for catching you off guard?" You asked with a smug smirk.

"Well it worked... but damn that was unnecessary." Judging by his face, he was in pain. A lot of pain.

"Yeah, sorry about that. But it worked the first time and it worked this time too. So I'm not as stupid as you may think."

He rolled his eyes at you as you got up. You offered him a hand to get up, just like he did with you, and he took it. "So, are you alright? I didn't hurt you too badly, right?" Though you did it on purpose, you still knew how much it must have hurt.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"Are you sure? I'll make you some tea to make it up if you want." You pleaded.

"Wait, no you don't have a choice. I'll make you tea even if you don't want it." You dragged Levi by his sleeve all the way to the kitchen as you started to make his tea. You already knew what his favorite was, black tea, and Levi was a little surprised that you remembered such a small detail he mentioned once.