𝐢𝐢 | 2 : 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛

-𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆-

-𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆-

We were on the plane ready to drive to Marie's house in LA. We got in the body guards van and he began driving to the house.

-

-

-

We got to Marie's house and it looked bigger than last time.

"I thought Marie said she wanted a small house," Mom said as we walked up

"Yea but Micheal wouldn't let her get small house because he knows he has money for a bigger one, so he made me find a bigger one."

"Why doesn't Marie want a big house?" She said as we approached the porch.

I knocked on the door.

"Because she didn't want any maids and she knew she would have to constantly clean the house due to the kids."

She nodded and Marie opened the door and damn. This wasn't Marie.

"Hey King, Hey Mama. W-What y'all doing here?"

"We are here to check on you,"

"Oh we are fine y'all can go back home." She tried to close the big doors but I stopped it with my foot.

"Marie come on and let us in. We just want to help," She sighed and let go of the door, while we walked in.

"Ok but beware the house ain't clean. I didn't have a chance to because the kids always mess it up." She said, letting us in.

We walked in and I'm not trying to be mean but it looked like a tornado was in here. There were baby toys and dirty clothes everywhere.

The dishes in the back we're piled up. I looked at mama and sighed. This ain't like her. We sat on the couch and looked around.

Marie opened the window in the living room and took out a lighter and a pack of Newports. I jerked my head back.

"When did you start smoking Marie?"I asked disappointed