𝐯𝐢 | 6 : 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 : 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐌

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 : 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐌

"Yo King where Marie?"

When I mentioned her name his eyes got wide.

"What you mean?" He asked, playing dumb.

I scrunched up my face. "What you mean what I mean. Where the fuck she at? I haven't seen her once since I've step foot in my house."

He scratched the back of his neck and kept stuttering. I shook my head and went where my mom was.

"Ma where Marie 'cause King ass ain't telling me."

She looked at me like who the fuck was I talking to. "Sorry but where is she? I've been here for almost a day and I haven't seen her.

King was in here with me at this point.

"She with Queen."

When did they meet?

"Foreal where?"

She took a deep breath. "King. We have to tell him."

Tell me what?

"Tell me what ma?"

"Baby, Marie in Rehab." She said that and my heart stopped. She was on drugs.

"What you mean Rehab?"

"Baby,"

"Marie was on drugs. We had found out when you told us to come down here and she had overdosed."

My eyes went wide as a tear came down my face. Then my sadness was replaced by anger.

"SHE WAS ON DRUGS?! AND SHE HAD MY KIDS WITH HER. THE FUCK?! WHAT IF SHE STARVED OR KILLED MY BABIES. SHE GOT ME FUCKED UP!"

"Baby you have to think, Marie had nobody, you went to jail right after she had the twins. Then Junior left, me, and King left too."

I shook my head. "I don't give a fuck. She could've called somebody to help her. Instead she turned to fucking drugs fuck her."