𝐱𝐱 | 20 : 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭?

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

"Wade and Michael I got to tell you something." I told them.

They looked up and nodded and we went outside on my porch. "Wassup." They both said.

"Y'all remembered when I got abducted right." I said and they nodded.

"Well the people who did it were Janice and Dad." I said and made a yikes face.

"The fuck?, I know you ain't talking bout my ex and what the fuck is your dad doing with her?" Micheal said and Wade stayed silent making me a lil scared.

"Well she's pregnant." I said, sighing.

"Okay what the fuck that got to do with anything?"

"Aye yo I'm right here I'll fuck yo ass up talking to my sister any kind of way. You lucky you didn't get yo ass beat for saying Kristian ain't her daughter when you know damn well that's her mom remember blood don't mean shit bruh." Wade said to Micheal, getting pissed.

Big Dot.

Micheal stayed silent and rolled his eyes.

"But what's up with dat?" Wade asked.

"She pregnant with dad's baby." I said and I swear his crystal blue eyes turned black.

That shit scared me, I haven't seen that shit since middle school when he whooped somebody ass for calling me a bitch.

"That nigga dead." He said and went back in the house. Michael went into the house to also not say nun. I walked in the house and locked the door.

I looked around and didn't see my kids.
"BABIES WHAT Y'ALL DOING?" I yelled.

"We are in the playroom." Kristian said and I nodded.

I went into the kitchen to get me a big cup of red wine because I knew I was gonna need it dealing with that bitch in the living room.

I then went into the living room. I saw Damon sitting on the couch with his phone on in his hand typing.I smiled and sat on his lap.

Davon was a breath of fresh air for me honestly. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we were in a relationship.

He looked up at me and smiled, causing me to get weak. I blushed and took a sip.
"Stawwwp." I said and he chuckled.

He took my free hand and gave it a kiss. "You so beautiful Marie." He said, making me smile and blush.

"Stop. You are very handsome also." I said and took another sip of my wine and he thanked me for the compliment.

"You lucky yo family here I would take you up to room and fuck the shit out you till you pass out." He whispered and I had to cross my legs because bitch, waterfalls.

Another sip. I could hold my liquor and I didn't get drunk quickly so I was good. He began kissing on my neck, another one DJ Khaled forreal.

"Damn we right here you couldn't take it somewhere else." The bitch Summer said.

I made the Russell Westbrook face.

"Whattt? What you talking bout man." I said and Davon and everyone except for her and Michael laughed.

She rolled her eyes and I shook my head.

"Bruh tell me why Jada said she had an entanglement with August." Queen said looking at her phone, making me laugh because what the fuck is a entanglement?

Word of the year.

"Right like no ma'am I personally feel like she did August and Will dirty." I said shrugging my shoulders and chuckling at the fact she said Entanglement.

"How?" Summer asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because think about it, she did Will dirty by cheating and she did August wrong because she got into a relationship with him knowing she was gonna eventually get back with Will." I said and took another sip of my wine.

"But that's August's fault though, he should've never got 'entangled' with her while she was still married." Summer said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just be quiet cause you sound dumb forreal because it isn't his fault he fell in love with her she was just manipulative." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"I just feel like you shouldn't even consider being with someone who's already married or in a relationship." She said making me scrunched up my face.

"I don't see nun wrong with that especially if you are broken up with the person but that still doesn't mean she should've done that tho." I said.

"Of course you don't, wasn't you still married when you and Michael got together?" She asked me perk up.

Everybody looked at me and I just laughed making them look at me crazy. I sat my wine glass on the coffee table.

"Awwww shit," Wade said shaking his head.

"You must not know ya facts since you sitting up here talking big shit, I don't have to explain shit but since it's your mission to find out what happened with me and Michael. We didn't get officially together until after I was divorce love. But I'm in a good spirit today so I won't air out your business." I said and widen my eyes and her, making her nervous.

The tension was thick.

"What she talking bout Summer?" Michael asked.

"How you know?" She asked.

"Oh you think I'ma let a random bitch come around my kids without doing a background check? Oh you trippin Ms Carriage." I said and everyone's eyes went wide catching on including hers.

"What you talkin bout?" She asked trying to be dumb.

"Don't be mad I get it you're jealous that me and Micheal got three beautiful kids and you can't have none, it's okay I feel your pain sis." I said picking my cup back up, sipping my wine and everyone looked shocked and she ran out of the door.

Michael went to follow her and gave me a disgusted look. Damon tapped my leg signaling he wanted to get up. He got up and went upstairs.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat down. "Marie you fucked up for that and you know it." King said and I shrugged my shoulders and Wade did the same.

"What happened to you?" Diamond asked, standing up.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!,"

I stood up.

"Y'all ain't the ones who had to watch your mother get beat on, and the same shit happens to you years later, you never had to put up with an abusive ass man everyday.

Y'all also didn't get addicted to crack and pills because you were always depressed and you also didn't have a miscarriage.

I'm tired of letting bitches talk out they neck and think Ian gone do it back and if you ain't riding with me I don't give a fuck because I'm done all I need is my kids and my brother fuck outta here." I said and went up to my room.

"You okay?" Damon asked me sitting on the bed.

"No, can you make the pain go away please." I asked him and he shook his head no.

"Marie no I can't do that."

"Please." I begged and he sighed and came up to me and began stripping me.