𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢 | 8 : 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞

Queen was able to calm me down. We began packing as fast as possible. We then went down to the elevator. It stopped and we were about to leave when I saw him.

My breath was caught in my throat and my legs couldn't seem to move. He was talking to the girl me and Queen saw in the lobby, call me dumb but it looked like they were flirting.

Queen kept walking ahead but she didn't see me more with her until she talked and I didn't respond.

"Marie, girl come on." She grabbed my hand but I stood still.

She finally looked in my direction.

"Is that him? Come on Marie, we have to go right now." She tried to pull me some more.

He took a glance my way and then he saw me. My last heart rate was no match for this one. He had a death glare on me and then began to come towards me.

About that girl I don't know.

Queen was trying hard, but I couldn't follow her. I had questions.

When did he get here, Why is he here? Why is he flirting with her?

Many more questions like those had my mind in whack. He now stood in front of me and I was able to now have a stable heart beat.

After 5 and a half months not seeing him I gave him a huge hug, then kissed him.

"Baby I love you, I can't believe you're back."

He kept a straight face and then pushed me off while I had a very confused face.
"Do we need to talk?"

"Hell yeah," He said, very rudely.

I scrunched up my face. "Okay?"

I followed him to his room and now we were in private.

"This is nice, still doesn't explain why you're here tho',"

"I know," He said and sat down and sparked up a blunt.

"Michael I can't be around that,"

"Why? Scared you might relapse?" He chuckled as he inhaled.

I stood and shook my head. "I'm not doing this. I'm not gonna have you trying to make me feel bad," I said walking towards the door.

"Well somebody has to. I mean you were around our children for crying out fucking loud. What if you would have hurt them, god forbid if they saw you." I stopped and looked back at him with a death glare.

"Bitch, I would fucking never. I don't care how drunk or high I am, I would never fucking never harm my damn children. You're not even letting me explain you're just assuming shit."

"Explain then, drug addict," I chuckled and balled my fists then calmed myself.

"Micheal do you know what it feels like to loose your mother", I went behind him and massaged his shoulders. You could feel him getting tense.

"Then you have two beautiful beautiful babies and the love of your life gets taken away the second they were born. You have no support system and cried everyday. Your father leaves after he promised he wouldn't and your stuck with THREE kids also two dogs.

And while that's happening you are battling with postpartum depression. So you turn to drugs for your answer and not just weed all types. Coke, Percocet, Molly , Weed for sure, but for some damn reason you never harm your kids and just want to breathe.

For five years you were doing it and never seemed to overdose until your mother in law and brother in law came and your brother in law finds you in a bathtub," I said, still rubbing his shoulders with more pressure.

"And have to go to the hospital and see your first son, your mom, and grandparents again. Not only that but go to rehab for a long time with out your babies,"

I then chop his ass hard asf in the throat while tears were running down my face. I kicked him in the balls also. While he was holding his dick and throat coughing.

"So let me tell you this right now, if you ever disrespect me I will use those lessons that you told King to give me on yo ass and kill you."

"Oh and I'm done, give you too many chances I'm just gonna be focusing on my kids and getting sober. And one more thing," I stuck up both my middle fingers.

"FUCK YOU!" laughed and walked out of the door.

I then went to Queen and we made our way to the hotel. "What happened?"

"I broke up with him. I need to focus on getting better and my kids and then I might get back with him, but for now fuck him.

She laughed. "I accept your decision. I don't want to pry but I think that was the thing you need to fully let go of the negative energy."

"Fucking Right, but I will miss him. I need my time right now. I love Michael with all my heart and soul but right now I need space. Seems like 5 years wasn't enough," I chuckled with tears running down my face.

"Awww baby it's ok." She came and hugged me then began to comfort me.

We played songs for the remainder of the night. I was finally feeling like I was getting back to that girl that wanted to open her own shop and be a role model for little girls.

I was finally feeling like Marie Leanna Brown again and I know now that I Am Loved