𝐱𝐱𝐢 | 21 : 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧

I smiled looking at Marie. She was such a beautiful person inside and out but she still has her demons that I want to help her with. I rubbed my fingers through her hair.

"That feel so good." Marie said, scaring me a lil bit.

I chuckled. "I didn't even know you were up." I said continuing to do what I was doing.

"Mmhm that feels so good baby." She said, shocking me.

"Baby?" I asked, smiling.

"Yea?" She said and kissed me.

"Wait what you mean?" I asked her.

"I mean I'm over Micheal because at the end of the day I'm tired of him and his games. I know if I was to get back with him most likely the same shit would happen. And I am wondering if you want to—I would like it if we got together." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you sure you ready? You know what we have now just sex. You know when you become my woman it just won't be that."

"I know and I'm taking the risk because to be honest with you I was over Micheal it was just I was scared of my heart being broken again. I'm 31 and realized I'm tired of this back and forth shit." She said and
I nodded.

"You know I have secrets that you don't know yet. And I know you do too cause everyone has their demons and skeletons in their closets but with time we will learn." I told her and she smiled.

"You are so understanding and kind. I wonder what my son is doing up there." She said and I raised my eyebrow.

"You mean the one a couple doors from us or?"

"Oh no, my son in heaven. Sometimes I think I should've stayed with him but my grandparents told me not to because of Micheal," She chuckled.

"That's bullshit." She said and my eyes widened.

"Rest in paradise to your son Marie and why you say that's bullshit?" I asked her and she smiled with no type of joy.

"Thank you and because, they told me that he would be my heaven. I could've been with my son right now, Im telling you the only good thing that came out of me and Micheal's relationship was my kids."

"I'm not an expert at this but what if they wanted you to stay with him because they saw more kids in your future?You know they aren't the big man so don't know everything but they probably do know some." I said and she nodded

"I wonder what my son thinks of you. I miss him so much." She said and let a tear fall. I held her and she cried into my chest.

My heart broke hearing that. I've never seen her cry. "It's okay baby, he's watching over you. How old would he be?" I asked and she smiled.