𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢 | 22 : 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

I pulled into our driveway and got out. I opened her door for her and we went into the house. "What was she talking about?" I asked her.

"Nothing Micheal let it go." She said and began trotting up the stairs.

"Fuck that shit, why the fuck are you crying and shit?"

"OKAY O-FUCKING-KAY, I CAN'T CONCEIVE."

She said and I instantly felt for her. Why would Marie say that? She should know how that feels from her first son being dead. I need to talk to her and see what's going on because she can't just fucking keep doing that shit.

I sighed. "Baby it's okay, in the future we would do anything to help. If you want you will bare a child, baby." I told her and she nodded and gave me a huge hug.

"Thank you so much. I'm forever grateful." She said, kissing me on the lips and I kissed her back.

-

-

-

𝐖𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

𝐖𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

"Bitch got me fucked up not giving me my damn money." I said, wiping the blood off my hands.

"Aye Wiz we got him." A regular worker told me. I nodded and then went to the basement.

"WAKEY WAKEY YOU FUCK ASS NIGGA!" I said throwing the big pot of boiling hot water on him.

"AH FUCK." He screamed and I laughed.

"Now what you gonna do is tell me one reason why I shouldn't kill you Junior." I said to my bitch ass father and punched him.

"Fuck," He said.

"B-because I have a newborn on the way." He said, spitting on the floor.

I laughed. "Bitch do it look like I give a fuck? Once that baby is born I'm killing that hoe of a mother and I might just give it to the adoption center and let it suffer for your mistakes but then that little whoever is my future brother or sister. Now what I will do is fuck yo ass up."

I said and took a bat and began beating his ass with it until his bones were broken.

-

-

-

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

"Diamond chill out," I said to her.

We were talking 'bout Marie and I didn't want to. I just wanted to cuddle but she gotta bring up that shit.

"Why, Marie knew she was wrong for that. She could've been nicer to the girl." Diamond said and I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck ever bruh, I'm here to talk about King and Diamond not Marie. I have a lot of love for my sister but she's not wrong I see that now."

"I just think she should got back to your sister therapy." She said and I sighed and put on my pants and left the house.

Me and Diamond weren't on good terms right now because apparently she had a problem about what Marie said. I get it.

I just don't get why Diamond keeps talking bout it likes it's her place to and then she talking bout some she should go back to your sisters therapy again.

Like who the fuck are you to say that shit.

I drove to Marie house and knocked on the door. "Hey Marie. Can we talk?" I asked when she opened the door.

"Sure." She said and I came in and we went into the kitchen.

"Look Marie I'm sorry for how I came off. I really don't care about the girl but I didn't want you to feel bad about it later." I told her and she nodded.

"Yea well I understand but if you ever say some bullshit ass shit again me and you gon fight King." She said coming over and giving me a hug.

"Ide, you wanna go somewhere or you staying in the house."

"Staying in the house, my man upstairs." She said going up a couple of steps and I scrunched up my face.

"Michael? I th—"

"Hell naw, Damon up there." She cut me off.

I raised my eyebrows. "Forreal?"

"Naw, for fake. Lock my door when you leave." She disappeared and I sucked my teeth.

"Damn." I mumbled. "Ide sis I see you later." I yelled.

"Ide King, love you."

"You too." I said and pushed her chair back in and made my way to the door. I locked her door and made my way to the car and went home.

 I locked her door and made my way to the car and went home