𝐢𝐯 | 4 : 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲•𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐌

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲•𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐌

I felt someone shake me. "Come on Marie. It's time for you to get ready,"

I groaned and blinked a couple times getting used to the bright light. "Okay I'm getting ready,"

"K babes put on something comfortable,"

I nodded and got into the shower.

While in the shower I began thinking. I'm ready but I'm also scared. I really don't want to be judged but I have to deal with the consequences.

I washed my body with some of my favorite Dove body wash and got out of the shower. I did my routine and put on a set.

I grabbed the suitcase and sat on the blue sofa while I waited for Queen

I grabbed the suitcase and sat on the blue sofa while I waited for Queen. Queen came out minutes later and I began to get up.

"Marie. Do you want me to be your therapist or someone else?"

"You," I said. No if and buts about it. She has shown me that she is a true friend.
Queen smiled and nodded.

"Ok so while you're in the Rehab Center I will come and get you. I won't be the therapist that sits and takes notes. I will take you to fun places and ask you questions and give not only my honest feedback but what you need to hear."

I nodded. "Once they get your schedule right I will be coming to visit you every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. So be ready at 2 o'clock if I call you,"

I nodded again, smiling. "Okay let's go I will tell you more details in the way."

I smiled.

We got to the Rehab Center and Queen signed me in because she had already made my reservations.

They asked me what drugs did I take and I told them the ones I took.

They told me I will have to be here for at least 6 months. I sighed that's a long time to be gone from my babies but I'm doing this for them.

Before they escorted me to my room I asked them. "Will I get phone calls?"

"Of course honey. You'll get three a day. Also if you save them for two days you can do like 6 phone calls," Ms Deborah told me.

I nodded while she and Queen escorted me to my room. We had to take an elevator. Queen was more than generous to get me the best room in the facility.

 Queen was more than generous to get me the best room in the facility

"Thank you so much Queen. Thank you for helping me on my journey and making it easier even though it's not supposed to be." I said giving her a huge hug

She smiled. "No problem babe."

She left and I was just looking around. I then began scratching my skin because I was in need of the drugs.

I ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach in the toilet. After doing that I was panting. I kept scratching. I don't know how to do this.

-

-

-

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡

After Marie had left with Queen me and momma cleaned up the whole house. After that we just watched the kids.

Michael's lawyer called and told me that somehow Michael's getting out in a couple of days. It's weird because he had months left but now he was getting out in a few days.

I'm gonna have to leave mom here while I go back to Virginia to get Micheal. But not without some protection for sure. "Momma?"

"Yes baby?"

"I have to go back to Virginia to get Micheal."

"What?" She said, tears were welling up in her eyes.

"Micheal's getting out in a couple of days."

She cried and began thanking God. We then prayed and I had told her I was leaving tomorrow. I packed like a couple of things 'cause I was coming right back.

-

-

-

"Yea I just figured out that bitch in Rehab." Candice told me.

I raised my eyebrows with a smirk. "Do you know which one?"

"Yea she is in the Nassau, Bahamas. I got a friend that will do anything for me and she lives over there and I can get her to sneak and give Marie some more drugs." She said with a smirk.

"That's one hell of a good plan."

"Yep and then I can get my daughter back because Marie stupid ass still hasn't adopted her and guess where Micheal's at? Jail."

I nodded. "Bet and then Micheal will be all mine again."

"Whatever Janice,"

I shrugged.