𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢 | 26 : 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚'

-𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭-

-𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭-

King, Damon, and Wade were in front of Micheal's new safe house in Petersburg Va, his hometown and where he met Marie.

So we're other members of the gang but they were places no one could see. Only the three of them were going in but if something went wrong they had backup.

"Yo y'all ready?" Wade asked King and Damon.

They both nodded their heads and Wade picked the door then he opened it slowly. He immediately got the AK that was attached to his shoulder and began to point it in different directions.

He looked back at King and Damon then winded his finger in a circular motion telling them to search the place.

They nodded and did as told.

King went upstairs and Damon went right while Wade continued to go straight. They all had on ear pieces so they could hear each other.

"Yoooo I feel like we some spies or some." King said, making Damon and Wade chuckle lowly.

"Shut up bruh." Wade said, looking around "Y'all see anything?" Wade asked.

"N-oh shit." He said, making the two men become alert.

"I see Summer," He said and their eyes widened.

"Where you at?" They both asked him.

"Upstairs in the third room." He said, making them nod and began to go up there with him.

Wade felt a nozzle of a gun being placed to his head making him go stiff. "Hey Wiz." Michael said lowly.

Michael knew it was a possibility that he had an earpiece so he talked lowly, so whoever was on the line didn't hear him.

Michael took off his ear piece and put it in his pocket. He wouldn't destroy it because he knew they would know. "Give me your gun." He said to Wade.

Wade nodded and took off his gun then quickly shot him, making Michael yell.
"FUCKK." and fall to the floor.

He hurried up then took Michael's gun and the earpiece from his pocket, continuing to hold him at gun point.

"AYO I GOT HIM, HURRY UP!" Wade yelled.

King and Damon began coming down the stairs quickly. They saw Micheal on the floor with blood coming out of his arm.

"Oh shit wassup Michael." King said, smiling evilly so was Damon.

"Do me a favor and stop the blood from coming out. We don't want him to die too fast." Wade said and Damon began to do so.

He knocked Michael out so he would be out for a couple hours. Damon called the guard to come and get Michael. The guard came and put Michael in the trunk with handcuffs on.