Shot 1

Sanyukta

I was walking through the corridors of the college my mind a fuzz I can't believe this was happening to me. All my life i had thought that my family was a understanding one and even in my wildest dreams would I have thought of them making me do something like this but i guess not one has to always expect the unexpected.

God!! I have to find a way out of this. And my only way is that someone whom i don't even want to talk to. What am i gonna do!???

I wish... I really wish this is some of my dreaded nightmare and then when i wake up i could just laugh it of about my crazy mind to even think of making up something like this. This thought had made me pinch myself for like nth time but nope all i got was pain and a realisation that this was my reality and no matter what i do it can't be changed.

My whole day was a mess because of this as i couldn't concentrate on any of the lectures due to this and that had lead to questions from my dear teachers because according to them i should know everything... huh perks of being one of the toppers. Only if they knew what was happening to me but no i couldn't discuss this with anyone not even my only friend my bestfriend. Hell!!! What am i gonna do!!! And now going to the last lecture would be not fruitful like the others but i had to just to get some distraction from my thoughts.

But before i could reach the class i was pulled by my hand in a classroom at the corner and a hand was clamped on my mouth preventing me from screaming. But I knew i wouldn't have screamed anyway shouted at the person surely, threatened to kill would do, try to slap would be another probability but screaming for help was strictly no no. Cause the person glaring at me now had done this quite a number of times and now this doesn't deter me at all.

I returned the glare with the same passion at which it was recieved. He doesn't effects me anymore nor does his hate. With determination i looked into the eyes of the person who has always been problematic for me but now was topping the list by himself becoming my one and only problem.

The one and only Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

Randhir : Tell them. Tell them you don't agree to this. Tell them you are denying to this.

Ha! This dumbo thinks that if i had a choice i wouldn't have done that by now!! God!! I wonder how did he share his toppers position with him. There is no way that he is smart when he talks things like that. Probably has been cheating his way up all the time. And now look he expects a reply from me when he has a hand on my mouth. Ya... a reply that is what he would surely get.
I bit is palm and that led him to take back his hand and glare me more but i wasn't affected. This was usual.

Sanyukta : Nope... my dear!! Why would i say that??? This is what i have wanted all my life and now my dreams are coming true.

Randhir (gasped) : Wh... what??

Sanyukta : Yes!! This is like a dream come true for me.

His hand went towards my throat and he held it applying little pressure and said "Dont play with me Sanyukta.... if this happens i will ruin your entire life."

Feeling anger built within me I went for his head and clutched his hair making him wince but that didn't make him loosen his hold on my neck but only made him add more pressure.

Sanyukta (shouts) : Are you nuts!?? If i had any other option i would have done it and your mom would have got a call by now from us of you being rejected!!! Of this arrange marriage being already cancelled!! Who wants to marry a baboon head like you???

Randhir : Like someone would want to marry a crackpot like you!

Sanyukta : Douchebag

Randhir : Witch

Sanyukta : Noodle head

Randhir : Princess with No Sense

Sanyukta : Ape

Randhir : Duck face

Sanyukta : Stinker

Randhir : Fatso

Sanyukta : Nincompoop

Randhir : Lizard's tail

Sanyukta : Halfwit

The insults went on with each word that was said the pressure on my neck and the force of me pulling his hair increased until we couldn't take the pain anymore and left each other. While i gasped for air he tried to soothe the pain that was now in his head.

Randhir : Ugghh!! We are getting distracted from the topic. I dont want to marry you.

Sanyukta : The feeling is mutual.

Randhir : We need to do something.

Sanyukta : We have to. Can't you deny this proposal??

Randhir gave me a look that shut me up. Of course if he could have he might have done till now. Stupid me. Stupid questions.

Sanyukta : Got it! But we have to get out of this.

Randhir : Yes! We have to. Think of something and i will do the same. Meet me in the café near your house so taht we can discuss these things. Okay!?

Sanyukta : Okay! God i can't believe i am agreeing to something you said (smiling).

Randhir (chuckles) : Me too.

Sanyukta : Damn we are smiling too together. I need to get out of here before this day gets more weirder. Meet you in evening.

Randhir : Okay!!

That was what i heard before walking out of the college as it was of no use by going into half finished lecture. Damn because of him i have missed the lecture. And this would be first in all these years. God please save me i don't want to marry him!!

○●○●○●○

harsram
harshianu12
#fanaticscribblers