Shot 5

Randhir

As promised Sanyukta helped me in preparing for the proposal and though i don't like her i am grateful of her that she took this much of pain. I had called Vidushi to the restaurant that we had prepared for us. The whole of it was booked for this. I was feeling jittery all over. What would happen if she will reject me??? God! It would ruin our friendship too and i really don't want that. Though Sanyukta has assured me that it would be a yes from Vidushi as she had said...

Flashback

Randhir : Do you think she will like all this??

Sanyukta : Yup i have seen her she is a fashionista. She will surely like all these.

Randhir : Hmm.. hopefully she says a yes.

Sanyukta : I guess she will cause she is always with you and thereis a constant smile on her face whenever you are around. I have seen that.

Randhir : I hope it goes that way.

Sanyukta (mummbles) : Hmm... after this is over then i can go to the one i like.

Randhir : Wait a minute... what did you say???

Sanyukta : Uhhmm... nothing.

Randhir : no you said you like someone. Tell me who is it.

Sanyukta : It's nothing.

Randhir : No i know there is someone... tell me already and you already know about Vidushi so whats the harm in telling me.

Sanyukta : It's Parth.

Randhir : Parth as in your bestfriend???

Sanyukta : Yeah.

Randhir : Man.. look at us we both like our bestfriends but we werestuck with our enemies. Who could have believed that!!??

Sanyukta : I know right...

Flashback Ends

I smiled thinking about it and now i could only hope that everything will go right now. I took a glane around and realised that the chocolates that i have brought for Vidushi were leftin the car. Slapping my head i walked outside the car when mymobile pinged with her message.

Cupcake : Will be reaching in 10 mins.

Me : Okay :)

Quickly taking the chocolates from the car i walked inside the restaurant. I looked around for a final time and then waited for the girl of my dreams to come. When the 10 mins turned to 20 mins i searched for my mobile to call her but it wasn't there. Realising I must have left it in the car i walked out of the restaurant only to freeze in my steps.

There stood Vidushi with a man hugging her from behind. I didn't want to jump on the conclusions so I walked forward to look at the person who was hugging her and hear what they were talking.

Vidushi : Parth!! What are you doing here???

Parth : I was missing you and i wanted to meet you and you told me in afternoon you were coming here so i came too to meet you.