Epilogue

Randhir and Sanyukta were on their honeymoon at the Bora Bora Islands. Randhir was in the balcony on a call discussing the arrangements for the plans he made to surprise Sanyukta at the night whereas Sanyukta was currently in the bathroom cursing herself. In the haste she has forgotten her clothes in the bedroom and now was standing only in a bathrobe and nothing else.

Sanyukta put her ear on the door of the bathroom to hear any voice or movement in the room but hearing nothing she concluded that Randhir has probably gone out as he wanted to check upon few things of the plan for today. Thinking of this as an opportunity Sanyukta dashed through the door towards her suitcase for clothes. She had removed her clothes and was about to go back into the bathroom when Randhir entered the room.

Sanyukta's eyes widened looking at him and the clothes from her hand fell on the floor whereas his breath hitched in his throat. Sanyukta stood routed at her place as Randhir slowly walked towards her. He bent down to pick her clothes and slowly took her hands to hand it over to her. Then he leaned further and spoke huskily "You are so beautiful Sanyukta." A blush formed on her cheeks making Randhir smile and he leaned further more making his nose touch the skin of her neck as he inhaled her smell making goosebumps appear on her skin.

Randhir (whispered in her ears) : Be ready for tonight. We are going on a date.

Saying that he took a step back from her and gave her a small smile whereas she sprinted towards the bathroom blushing profusely.

Soon it was evening and Randhir and Sanyukta were strolling through the beach when Randhir pointed at something and asked Sanyukta to look.

Sanyukta : Wow!! Thats so pretty i wonder who is the lucky person to have such a beautiful set up for dinner.

Randhir : It's you.

Sanyukta : What??

Randhir : It's for us. Now come on my lady. Lets eat.

Randhir and Sanyukta had dinner with small talks, a little flirting and lots of smile exchanged with him. It was after so long that they have realised that they love each other and Randhir was all set to confess it.

Randhir forwarded his hand and said "Let's dance." Sanyukta smiled and forwarded her hand. They found bliss in each others arms and danced until Sanyukta's feet gave up. He again made her sit on thechair and brought a basket infront of her.

Randhir : Open it.

Sanyukta opened it and her eyes widened looking at the little surprise present inside it.

Randhir : I know you love them. I mean you have them all over your room and so i thought to give you this little present while i confess this to you. I love you Sanyukta. I don't know when or how did this happened but i do. Now that i think about it i guess never really hated you it was just my ego that got bruised when i saw a mere new girl coming and fighting head on with me... competing with me in everything i did. You intrigued me and when i didn't get your attention like others got i started pranking you and fighting you but that was a stupid move to do but at the end you are here with me and if any one asks i won't change a thing. I love you Sanyukta. I love you a lot and will be there beside ypu forever and always.

Sanyukta had tears in her eyes and she pulled Randhir towards her and hugged him tightly.

Sanyukta : I love you and will always do. Forever and always.

Randhir smiled and broke the hug and looked at her with his eyes he asked for the permission and she closed her eyes giving him the answer to that unasked question. Seeing that he crashed his lips towards her finding bliss in there first kiss and smiling through it.

This is how they found themselves together and happy Between Love & Hate.

The End

So it's an end to this short story. I hope you guys liked it. Do give me your views about how you felt about it.

Thanks a lot to all those who read it and did vote and comment on it. It means a lot to me. Thank you so much.

Take care of yourselves!

Thanks once again.

Until next time.

Bye❤.

○●○●○●○

harshianu12
harsram
#fanaticscribblers