Shot 6

It had been 2 hours since Randhir had been trying to locate Sanyukta. His mother had called him nth number of times asking him the same question that "Did you find Sanyukta?" Now he regretted not asking Parth and Vidushi for help when he could have. He had tried finding her in parks and various grounds nearby. He even tried to find her at her grandparents home but he couldn't find her. Now he was heading towards the beach and hoping that she was there.

Soon he parked his car and walked to the beach trying to find her. It wasn't crowded at this time of night which made him think it would be easier to locate her if she was there. He looked around and wven called out her name but to no avail. He was about to turn back to his car when he saw a silhouette at the end of the beach sitting near the shore. He walked nearer and could already realise that the person was none other than her. Sanyukta. He quickly dropped a message to his mom telling her that he had found Sanyukta and will bring her back soon.

He quietly walked towards her and sat beside her silently. He turned to her only to come face to face with a blank one. The girl who always had a charm and mischievous glint in her eyes was now sitting with no emotion. He sat there silently giving her time to speak on her own.

Soon he heard her sobs and unable to control himself he pulled her in a hug. And let her cry on his shoulder wishing he could take away this pain. They sat there like this for few minutes before she spoke.

Sanyukta : You... you know my grandpa was my.. my Superman. He was there with me when my parents weren't when they were busy making money it was him who stood by me supporting me.... making me learn things. He pro...promised me that he will e always be there...that he would come to my graduation ceremony. That he would be there when i will fall in love and bring the guy i love at home to give the man talk that if he messes up he will end up with no bones. That he would be there when i will bemarried and he would be the one to give me away no one else. He would be there to tell my kids about my embarrassing storied of childhood. He promised me to be there at every stage of lifeand now look he lef...left. He just left leaving me alone to the world. He... he was suffering from leukaemia and he.. he didn't even tell me. He hid it from me. He didn't consider me worthy enough that he could share his pain with me. He just left me. I am such a bad person that i couldn't even find his pain. Couldn't even find the pain of someone whom i.. i love... loved so much.

She sobbed again hard and Randhir hugged her harder.

Randhir : Shhh... shhh you are a good person and everything will be fine. This time shall pass by.

Sanyukta pushed him and shouted at him "No you don't know anything I... I am a bad person i am very bad. I couldn't even know things about him. Couldn't even know he was suffering so much."

Randhir again pulled her in a hug and let her cry on him until she dozed off in his arms. He picked her up and took her towards his car and then drove off to her parents mansion where everybody else was.

Next few days that followed were a mess for Sanyukta. She had lost her charm she wouldn't speak or do anything. She was even force fed by Randhir and in all this there was only one thing that was going in his mind and he knew that would surely change his and her equation a lot for better or for worde he didn't know but changes were sure to come.

○●○●○●○

harshianu12
harsram
#fanaticscribblers