Shot 3

Present

I was making my way to the café Randhir and I had planned to meet in. I was late from the decided time and I knew he will make a huge rucus out of this. As soon as i entered the aroma of fresh coffee was all i could smell that calmed me a bit. I looked around for him and there he sat with food and cold coffee infront of him and typing something furiously on his mobile at one of the side tables.

The first thing that I heard as soon as i reached the table was "You are late."

Sanyukta : Good Evening to you too Randhir.

Randhir : Cut it tell me... could you think of something?

Sanyukta (sighs) : Nope... my mind has been all foggy i couldn't see any way out of this. As talking to our parents useless and the worst part is they have already started the preparation and it doesn't really matter to them that we are against it.

Randhir : Same is the case at my home. And i already knew you wouldn't able to anything. But lucky for ypu i am smarter i have got the idea.

Sanyukta : That is??

Randhir : Go talk to your grandpa you are his princess right!? He won't deny you. Request him that you don't want to marry me and then plead him to kiss this idea a goodbye.

Sanyukta : So this is your great idea? What do you think where i went after leaving yesterday's dinner?? It was straight away to his house. And guess what he was already expecting me as he knew they were going to announce it to us. He denied me then and there saying this was decided long back by your and my grandpa that whenever our family would have a daughter and a son they would be married off to each other to turn this friendship into family permanently. And when you and i were born our faiths were sealed. They expected us to be bestfriends like our parents and grandparents so that this decision would be easier but we turned out to be opposites but that doesn't deterthere decisions. So mister smarty pants think something else cause that way is a total no no.

Randhir : And i thought you were his favourite i guess not now. You can't even convince him for anything.

Sanyukta : Stop saying nonsence

Randhir : Oh don't be angry Sanyukta. Just accept it. Sanyukta, the Princess has no power. She is just a weak timid girl now that who has to follow orders and now i am stuck up with her. Great isn't it?

Sanyukta : Take that back!

Randhir : Really?? You need to get more power Sanyukta. You are weak. I thought you were his little princess that has power yo make things right and get us out of this situation but here you are all defeated. You can't even convince him whom you adore so much forget anyone else.

Sanyukta : Take that back Randhir. Don't angry me I am already pissed off because of all this. Stop irritating me more otherwise I won't be responsible for the further consequences.

Randhir : What can you do except from whining and all???

Before i could stop it i took the plate of his food and turned it on his head accompanied with his coffee.

Randhir : Ahh... you just didn't do that.

His voice snapped me out of my trance of anger and my eyes widened. Shit!! What the hell did i do!!

Sanyukta : I.. I am sorry... you were annoying me and this happened.

Randhir : Well the sorry wouldn't fix this. The only thing that can is a payback.

Randhir stood up with the other plate that was sitting on the table and aimed towards me but i took for a run. The people around us watched with horror in there eyes as we ran around the café throwing food at each other and thrashing the waiters at each other who were trying to catch us. We had thrown a lot of food at each other from other people's table until the staff of the café caught us and threw us out with a bill on our face.

Randhir (looking at the bill) : When the hell did we threw a cake??

Sanyukta : Look we also have an ice cream, pasta and sandwiches.

Randhir : Damn! This was too much.

Sanyukta : Haha.. but it was fun. Look at you drenched in coffee, pasta sauce and what not.

Manager glared both Randhir and me while taking the payment and left from there saying "You both are banned from here don't ahow your faces again."

Randhir : See what you have in your hair... are those tomatoes and mayonnaise.

Sanyukta : Ugghh.... i will have to wash my hair again now and we couldn't even find a solution and now mom will ask me thousand questions about how the hell this happened.

Randhir : Yeah.. solution.... wait a minute our parents will see us and ask questions!! We can tell them exaggerating this incident. And tell them how incompatible we are.

Sanyukta : Good idea but... my mom will probably favour you only and blame me that i would have done something.

Randhir : Well it was you who did this.

Sanyukta : Don't start with me again.

Randhir : But you have a point I will probably hear the same that probably i did something wrong to their princess. Ummm.... so how about i go to your house and you go to mine??

Sanyukta : Sounds better to me.

As planned we both left for each. Renuka aunty's eyes widened seeing me in this state.

Renuka : What the hell happened to you??

Sanyukta : Randhir.

Renuka : Randhir did this??

Sanyukta : Yes... he hates me and blaming me for marriage. And that is why...

Renuka : Oh god! I will talk to him beta. You wait and watch I will make him regret this.

Sanyukta : No... just please cancel the wedding.

Harsh uncle entered the house then and his eyes widened looking at me.

Harsh : Princess what happened to you???

Renuka : Your son did this.

Harsh : Ah!! So you both were being the cute couple that you are and having food fight like me and Renu had when we were newly weds.

Sanyukta : What!!

Renuka (blushing) : Yes!! We did have a food fight but it was on our honeymoon and we were cooking together and it happened.

Harsh : Yes... and the things that happened after it...

Sanyukta : Uhh... okay TMI!!!

Harsh : It's in the genes Sanyukta we Shekhawats just have weird way of showing it but that's what makes it special.

Sanyukta : But... we don't...

Renuka : Wait let me call Anju already and tell her about you guys progressing.

Sanyukta : What... no...

But my words fell on deaf ears as she was already calling her as the phone rang my phone pinged with a message from Randhir.

Devil : God what did you say that my mom is already calling. Must have made some really great story that she had already called to call off the wedding. Even bedore I could speak to your mom. Yay!! I will be finally free.

Me : Don't get your hopes too high. We are doomed. Mission failed.

Devil : Sanyukta!!!!!

○●○●○●○

harshianu12
harsram
#fanaticscribblers