Shot 7

It had been 2 weeks since Sanyukta's grandfather's death and she has been a mess. She had locked herself for a whole day until Randhir had broken up the door and got in. He was the only one taking her care and that had made there parents smile cause they knew Sanyukta had someone who would care for her no matter what. This had also made them sure that it was Randhir to whom she would be married off to and there was nothing wrong in this decision.

After 2 weeks Sanyukta had been a bit stable and had returned to the college and so did Randhir who had missed the same to take care of her. But the only difference with there return was Randhir had kept a distance with her so as to keep up with the image in the college but that didn't stop him to keep a full check on the whereabouts of her and following her from class to class.

Now it was break time and she was sitting with Parth who was trying to feed her and Randhir who was sitting a few tables far from them had his blood boiling while looking at them. He so wanted to go there and snatch her from there and just make her be beside him but he couldn't and these feelings had made him confused and messed up.

Randhir was so busy glaring at them more basically Parth that he didn't even notice Vidushi come and sit infront of him and observe him. After having enough of the silence she chose to speak.

Vidushi : How is she now??

Randhir : Not that good but still better than earlier what she was. At least she came to college today. A change in environment would be good for her.

Vidushi : Hmm... yeah right.

Randhir and Vidushi looked at Parth and Sanyukta for few more minutes before Vidushi spoke again.

Vidushi : You don't really hate her, do you??

Randhir : Of course i do why would you think otherwise.

Vidushi : Randhir it's just in your mind but your heart knows otherwise. If you would have hated her then you wouldn't have taken care of her like you did in past few days.

Randhir : It was just out of humanity.

Vidushi : Do you think so??? I have seen with my own eyes Randhir when i visited you guys with Parth. It wasn't humanity it was something else. It was more than anything else. Cauae if it was humanity you wouldn't have cared till now when you know someone else is already taking care of her and even her parents could have taken care of her after one or two days but you didn't let them you took it upon yourself cause you knew you wouldn't want it any other way. You don't hate her Randhir. You guys aren't enemies. Whatever you guys had was childish. It was only competition between you guys to prove each other who was better. But when the other one did outshine another you guys knew the another person deserved it. The small fights, the restlessness until once in the whole day you wouldn't have taunted each other or had some nonsensical fight your day wouldn't be complete. This is not jate Randhir. This is something else. This is when you like someone andwant there whole attention or may be even love.

Randhir : But I....

Vidushi : No you don't... you thought you like me but it isn't.

Randhir : How....

Vidushi : Parth and I went to the restaurant after you left and the staff there told us that whole restaurant was booked and you did it for someone and that is how i got to know.

Randhir : Uh... Are you mad af me?? And how can you say i dont like you. Is it just because you are in relationship with Parth you are saying all thia and trying to confuse me.

Vidushi : You know me better Randhir. I say only truth and when you ask me how i can tell this because though we are bestfriends you can go days without talking to me meeting me but can't go a day without her and that makes this pretty obvious and don't worry i am not mad at you for feeling what you did cause for a fact i know it was just infatuation. Think about what i said Randhir and don't stress yourself cause anyways you are going through a lot these days.

Saying this Vidushi walked away leaving Randhir with his thoughts.

Randhir : Is it true??? Is it true that i dont really hate Sanyukta. And is it thereason that i hate it that she doesn't have that spark in her eyes that i see when she fights me or the blankness of her face. Is it why that it bothers me that we ain't fighting or talking anymore. That i feel so empty just becauss she is silent. That i anm feeling a part of me has been ripped off just due to her silence. That i hate seeing Parth tending to her needs right now and all i want is to take her away from him from here and keep her with myself so that i can do everything to bring her back to bring that smile on her face. Is Vidushi right?? Do i like her??? Or rather am i in love with her??

○●○●○●○

harshianu12
harsram
#fanaticscribblers