Shot 8

Sanyukta was walking through the corridors of the college with Parth when dizziness hit her and she was about to fall when Parth held her and panicked looking at her state. Randhir who was again following them panicked too and without thinking anything walked towards them and took her from Parth. When Parth was about to protest and stop him but a glare from Randhir was enough to keep his mouth shut.

Randhir picked Sanyukta in bridal style and walked themselves towards the college medical and Parth too followed them. The nurse quickly asked him to put her on bed and asked them to wait outside. She started checking her pulse and blood pressure. After doing so she called them back in.

Nurse : She has a low blood pressure probably from not eating enough or stress i would advice you tell her to take few days of leave and take care of herself. I am sending some soup for her tell her to drink and then she can leave.

Randhir : Okay.

Randhir and Parth waited for Sanyukta to gain consciousness while all the time Randhir scowled at Parth.

Parth : Is the scowl because of Vidushi or Sanyukta??

Randhir : No one you better go i am here so you have no work here.

Parth (chuckles) : Hmmm.. so it's because of Sanyukta. Don't worry she is juat my best friend nothing more.

Randhir : Just go Parth.

Parth : Take care of her cause just like you won't think twice before hurting me for Vidushi I will do the same for Sanyukta.

Saying that Parth left leaving Randhir with his thoughts again. He kept until Sanyukta stirred and woke up.

Sanyukta (groaned) : What happened?? Why am i here???

Randhir : You will visit more of this place if you don't take care of yourself and keep yourself starving. And then i will have to carry you every time to hospital and then take care of you. Now come on drink this and then i will take you home.

Sanyukta : You don't need to worry about me if i am such a burden for you. I never asked for it. You may leave cause i will go home on my own. And i dont want to drink iti will just go.

Sanyukta tried to get up the weakness made her stumble.

Randhir : Yeah!! I can see that how well you can manage on your own. Now come on eat.

Sanyukta scowled at him and again tried to move but he was quicker to push her back and started feeding her and when she was about to deny he glared her making her shut up and eat the soup. After completing it Sanyukta again tried to stand up but he took her in bridal style in his arms and walked out of the room.

Sanyukta : Put me down Randhir! What the hell!! I told you that i don't need your help.

Randhir gave deaf ears to her and walked out to his car and then putting her in drove back to her house.

Sanyukta : Why are you doing this?? I don't want your help or your pity i can manage on my own.

Randhir : I am not pitying you i just wanna help. I care for you.

Sanyukta : Ha! Last i checked we weren't friends so it is nothing but pity. And why the hell you are here you should be with your new found girlfriend. You should be with Vidushi not me.

Randhir : We are not together she already has someone else. Wait are you jealous???

Sanyukta : Are you crazy??? I have already told you I like Parth. And wait is it that because you couldn't get Vidushi you are trying to get me. But you will never succeed know that already.

Randhir's hand clutched the steering wheel harder hearing her words. What was he thinking?? May be he likes her but she doesn't and he surely can't throw himself on her. Randhir didn't say a word after that and parked outside Snayukta's house. Sanyukta walked out of his car and without a glance behind walked to her house and room.

She saw a plate with food and coffee on a table near her bed and with a file near it. Frowning she took the file and sitting on the bed she opened it. It was will of his grandfather in which he had named everything of his to her. Few tears fell from her eyes and she was about to close the file when a paper fell from it. She frowned recognising it as a letter in her grandpa's handwriting. She picked it up only to realise he had written it to her. She opened it properly and started reading it.

Dear Princess,

                         If you are reading this babygirl then surely I  have been gone by now. I know you are sad and angry from me that i didn't tell you about my illness to you but believe me it was for your own good because I didn't wanted you to be sad. I didn't wanted that in my last days i don't get to see that beautiful smile of yours. Cause that is the only thing that lightens up my gloomy days.

                      Don't be sad cause i am at a better place now and never ever think that you are alone cause i will always be there with you in your heart. You have your parents and they love you. I know you hold a grudge against them because they kept you away for years but it was only because i told them. It was only because they wanted to give you a future that they believed you deserve. They did for your betterment and they didn't want you to see them struggle. So go to them and bound with them cause they had and will always be there for you.

                       And that day you came to me about the marriage. I wanted to see you marry before i die princess but i guess i am not lucky enough. I told you that it was due to some promises made in past but that is wrong cause i will never take that seriously until and unless i can see that happening. You may wonder what i have seen. I will tell you from the moment you have met Randhir you have always talked about him about his achievements, his work though you would say you hate him cause he is your competitor and always want to pull you down but you always respected him when he was right and there is no denial to that. There was a glint in your eyes when you talked about him a spark that could outshine anything. No matter what you would say you would praise him for his goods and that you did for no one else. Not even you bestfriend. You didn't even realise that there were times when you will sit with me for hours and the only topic we will speak of is him. Believe me he is the one for you and that is what my last wish is that you marry him and make a better furure with me.

                     Stay blessed and happy always. I will always be there with you in your heart and in the stars up above watching you.

Love,
Grandpa.

Sanyukta cried clutching the letter to her heart and in the same position dosed off.

○●○●○●○

harshianu12
harsram
#fanaticscribblers