Part 5 - The Date

Xander woke up on the wrong side the following day which was Tuesday, he was grumpy. He did his usual routine, he quickly got dressed and left the house at eight am. Thirty minutes later his driver pulled up in front of the company.

He went in and everyone stood up to greet him, he didn't even look at them he went straight to his personal elevator and hit the button. Minutes later the elevator opened and he was greeted by his secretary Maya Knight.

When she saw him she quickly got up and arrange herself by opening her cleavage a little for him to see. " Good morning boss" she said in a flirty tone .

Xander just walked past her without even glancing her. If not because she is good with her work he would have fired her a long time ago. Entering his office with Jordan trailing after him...

He sat down with a sigh as he loosened his tie a little. Jordan brought out his schedule and he started going through them ..

"Shit..." Xander exclaimed putting fear into Jordan as he immediately kept quiet.

"Keep my afternoon free, I have something I need to take care of". Xander said looking out the window.

"But sir, what about the meeting with the HR department. You said...." Jordan couldn't finish his sentence before he was interrupted.

"I know what I said... reschedule it".

<<<<<<<

"What is wrong with boss today, he didn't even answer my greetings. I thought he likes me".

  Maya was saying to herself...

"Or I didn't dress well, is it my face. Anyways I know he's going to  reciprocate my love for him one day, I just have to make him see only me".

She said smiling at herself.

"Hey... Maya. You better take your work seriously, boss isn't going to tolerate your dirty attitude". Jordan shouted at her as he came out of xander's office.

Maya was angry at Jordan's words but she tried her best not to show it. Because she knows that Jordan is really close with the CEO and she wouldn't want to spoil her name....

Forcing out a smile she replied "I'm sorry if I offended boss...it was not my intention".

Jordan just looked at her head to toe, her skirt was too tight and it's showing lots of skin not to mention her cleavage...

I know boss is in dire need of a wife but this girl is no good, the king's family are going to throw her out without a second look. I shouldn't waste my breath on her, I just wish that boss will see a wife soon because I really love my job.

I walked away from her desk to do my work, the HR department are going to be pissed off if I told them their meeting has been slated for 9 am... I better get started.

JORDAN

I went to the boss's office and knocked twice before hearing ' come in '....
"Sir they are waiting for you in the conference room". Jordan said looking at his boss .

' is it my fault that his family wants him to get married, it's a good thing too . I'm rooting for you boss '. I thought to myself smiling...

"Why are you smiling?" Xander asked angrily.
"Nothing boss, that is how my face is" Jordan replied cursing himself inwardly.

They went to the conference room, the HR department were there complaining and asking why the CEO didn't give them enough time to get ready.

The door opened and Xander went to his chair and sat down facing the board, with Jordan sitting down by his side ready to take notes. He motioned for them to start.