Party{4}

"Come on Y/n, you look great," Chanri says as she pulls me towards he car. "I don't ever look great, I don't even wanna go," I sigh. "Well I want to, and you're coming with me." She states shoving me into the car. I groan as we drive off.

We appear infront of the massive house. "Let's go Y/n," she cheers. I sigh and get out of the car. I'm wearing jeans obviously and a sweater while Chanri is wearing a miniskirt and a cute top. I'd never look good in that outfit but she pulls it of all the time. We enter the house and I m suddenly greeted with the scent of sweat and alcohol. I scrunch my nose at the scent. Chanri and I move through the crowd. "Don't leave ok?" I say to her and she nods. I look around and whip my head back to ask Chanri something but she's already gone. Expected.
I go to the drinks and pick up a soda. I don't drink, so. I just stand there on my phone. I look around and I see people either passed out, making out or dancing.

"Y/n, hey, what are you doing here?" Jimin asks. "Let's go dance." He says. "No thanks I don't dance I-" he suddenly grabs my arms. Why would he even notice me, he could have ay other girl. "Come on loosen up," he says smiling at me. I start moving around a bit to the music. "There see, you can do it," he smiles. I look around a bit and I see Chanri and Taehyung dancing. Wow, but she looks drunk anyway. I then notice a familiar face, it was Jungkook, he was all over Haeun, our schools a round queen b. She has been all over all three boys but she's more into Jungkook. Come to think of it, I actually don't really see the other boys with girls that much anymore.

Jimin and I soon get tired. "See Y/n, that was fun wasn't it?" He asks. "Maybe just a little." I reply. He suddenly gets called away, "I'll be back," he smiles. It's a bit weird, with Jimin even noticing my existence, I'm not going to think about it too much because I know he's probably going to go with another girl by tomorrow he's probably not even going to return now. But I mean why would he?