Are you ok?{9}

I wake up and get ready. I walk out of my bathroom and glance at myself in the mirror. "Ugh when will you get pretty?" I mumble at my horrible reflection. I sigh and put on my sneakers and head out the door.

I arrive at school early as usual. "Hey beautiful," Chanri cheers. "Wow who put you in a good mood?" I ask. "What does it kill you for me to be happy?" She says smiling like crazy. "Ok so what's going on?" I ask because I'm pretty sure somethings up. "Nothing." She says in a song song voice and scurries off. "Now way you have to tell me." I speed walk to catch her. I'm so close to her when I bump into a familiar hard chest. Almost too familiar. Damnit. I look up holding my forehead to see no other than Jungkook. "We meet again princess." He smirks. I roll my eyes. "Would you still calling me that." I whine. "Nope." He replies. I glance around the hallway. Girls bringing their palm to the others ears to block out the rumors spreading. People whispering and glaring at Jungkook and I. "I-I gotta go." I say quickly and walk away. He looks confused as my long legs take me away from the attention grabbing site.

After an eternity of classes I head to lunch. Chanri and I decide to have lunch at school today. I feel comfortable around Chanri. I know she won't judge me. She won't tell me I'm fat or ugly. She won't point out the amount of calories in my lunch. She won't say it or think it. That's why she's my best friend. I take out my sandwich and I was about to eat it when a familiar figure appears infront of me. "Hey, your the girl who called her boyfriend to beat me up." The boy says. This is the guy who claw onto me at the party. "You're such a waste. What did I see in you I must've had a lot to drink to even notice you!" He yells in my face. "Well who the fuck told you to drink that much when you came onto her." Chanri says standing up. Oh no. He almost raises his hand to hit her when a tall man grabbed his arm. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Taehyung says squeezing the boy's hand. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her or I swear I will put you in the hospital!" Taehyung grits his teeth. The boy harshly let's go of his arm and stomps away. "Are you ok?" Taehyung asks Chanri. "I-I'm fine." She stutters. She totally likes him. I just hope he doesn't toy with her feelings. I feel a small hand on my shoulder. "Hey, Are you ok?" I turn around at the sound of the voice and I  see.....