Tempting{25}

I head up to my room and get ready for bed. I put on my pajamas and brush my teeth. I sigh as I look at myself in the mirror, why do I have to look ugly, why me? Ugh. I roll my eyes at myself and walk to the bed that is calling my name. I jump in and lay my head on the soft pillow. But something was wrong. The bed felt so empty. Like I needed something to hug or to be next to me. Usually when I'm at home I have tons time pillows on my bed that I use but it doesn't have any here. I get off the bed and look around in the closet to see what I could find. But sadly I found nothing.

After an hour of tossing and turning I still can't sleep. Ughhh. Now I'm annoyed. It's now 12:30 am. Come on Y/n, sleep! Nothing is working so I get up and quietly tiptoe down the stairs. I creep to the kitchen and pour myself some water. I drink it and walk upstairs. I pass Jungkook's room. My mind debating whether I should go inside. No Y/n, what are you, crazy, you can't go in there, why would you go in there. I didn't know what was happening but, something was tempting me to go inside. I place my hand on the door knob, but the door suddenly opens. I gasp as the tall black haired boy appears infront of me.

"Princess? What's wrong? U ok?" He asks in a husky voice. "Y-yeah, I just Umm." I am lost for words. What am I doing? He just simply walks into his room leaving the door open. He lays in his bed. He moves aside the comforter and pats the space next to him. I look at him. "Come on, you know you want to," he says with a smile. "I don't know do you want me to?" I ask walking inside the room wearing a cheeky smile. "Using my own word against me, ouch," he placed his hand on his chest and pretends be hurt. "Come on, get in here." He says. I quickly lay down and he covers me with the comforter. "I told you that other room was boring." He chuckles. I roll my eyes playfully. He smiles and pulls me closer to him. I tense up but soon relax as I enter my slumber.