Wounds{41}

I see bruises and cuts on his well toned six pack. "What's wrong princess like what you see?" He whispers in a seductive tone, usually this has no effect on me, but suddenly I felt the heat in the room build up. "N-no." I stutter as I wring the rag out. I softly and carefully place the cloth on the wounds. Slowly cleaning them. After I clean them I rub some ointment onto it. I lightly run my finger over the past scars. "Don't worry, they don't hurt anymore," he looks at me. "D-did he do all this?" I ask. He nods in response. With my hand still on his bare chest I lean into him. We press our lips together once more, moving in perfect sync. Gently and softly kissing.

He slides his hand downwards and lifts me onto the sink. I gasp, but before I can say anything he smashes his lips onto mine. His body pressing against mine as we kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck. Our to tongues fighting for domination. "Y/n, we're ho-" I gasp at the sound of the voice. We quickly pull away. "Mom!" I shriek. "Oh sorry...carry on..use protection!" He shouts as she leaves the room. I press my forehead on Jungkook's upper chest with my hands on his shoulders in embarrassment. He chuckles at my reaction. He cups my cheek and makes me look at him. He pecks my lips before lifting me off of the sink. He takes his shirt and puts it on. "Guess we were caught in the act," he chuckles. I roll my eyes playfully at him

Jungkook POV

The way she was tracing my abs, I couldn't resist to kiss her, and it was amazing. She's always helping me. I feel safe with her, telling her about my step dad, no one knows except Taehyung and Jimin. But I felt deep down I knew I could trust her.

Y/n POV

We are all heading out to dinner tonight. We meet Chanri Taehyun and Jimin at the restaurant. We enter and I see Chanri waving at us. Jungkook and I sit down at the table. "Hey guys," I say. "Hi, Y/n," Chanri cheers. "Woah, Jungkook what happened?" Chanri asks. "He fell." I blurt. "On his face?" She asks and I nod. "Hey be careful you can't mess up that pretty face of yours." She jokes but some part of me becomes upset that she said that.