Promise{29}

I brush off the thoughts and grab the ointment. I race up to his room, but suddenly stop when I arrive. Should I? Ugh. I open the door to see him playing video games. He doesn't see me come in yet. I slowly approach him and set the ointment down on the table, making him known of my presence. He instantly pauses the game and looks at me. "I told you not to get into fights," I say. He just looks away. "Lemme see it." I say sitting on the couch next to him. He turns his face closer to mine so I can treat his bruise. "I'm sorry," he apologizes. I gaze at him. I didn't think he would've apologized. He stared at me with his deep dark eyes. "It's ok, just promise to not do it again." I say holding out my pinky. He raises his hand and wraps his pinky around mine without breaking eye contact. "I promise, Princess." He smiles. I return a smile and continue treating his bruise.

Jungkook POV
I stare at her beautiful figure infront of me. I unknowingly smile. It's so hard to stay away from her and I don't think I can. "Why were you two fighting anyway?" She asks pulling me out of my thoughts. I freeze at her question. "Uhh no reason, just guy stuff." I reply trying to sound convincing. "Right." She says sarcastically. "It's true." I say. "I don't believe you, but it's ok, if you don't wanna talk about it, I get it." She says. "You do?" I ask. "Mmhmm." She replies with a sigh. "There all done," she quickly changes the subject.

Y/n POV

I felt like he was going to ask me something so I had to act fast. "There all done." I say quickly changing the subject. I am about to leave the room when he grabs my arm. "Princess," he says. I avert my gaze to his dark orbs that now showed a soft expression. "Thank you." He smiles. "Anytime badboy." I reply with a smile.

After dinner I help his mom with the dishes. She rolls up her sleeves and I notice bruises on her forearms. "Auntie, are you ok?" I ask with concern. "Yes, I-I am, just had a fall last week." She says. "Oh, well you should treat them, before it leaves marks." I say. "I will," she replies with a smile. I get ready for bed, and take off my glasses. I climb into my empty bed. I sigh, in frustration. He wouldn't mind. I slowly open my door and make my way to his room.

Jungkook POV

I lay in bed and grab my phone,glancing over to the side Y/n slept on. I smile thinking about what a great night that was. Suddenly my door slowly opens, revealing Y/n. She walks in with out a word and climbs into my bed. I just stare at her as she gets comfortable. She lays down and closes her eyes . "Goodnight princess."

~
Woah super long chapter, hope you enjoyed it, more updates on the way and don't forget to vote! 😊byee love u ❤️