Kiss{32}

The kiss probably meant nothing to him. Did it mean something to me? Oh god Y/n what have you done? I quickly hop into the shower to clear my thoughts and to not catch a cold. He's doesn't like you Y/n and you don't like him, so get your thoughts together. Ugh. I change my clothes and go downstairs for some food.

Jungkook POV

I kissed her, oh my god! Does she like me? Well duh she kissed me. But do I like her? Did the kiss men's anything to her. Or did it mean something to me? I sigh. Y/n what are you doing to me.

Y/n POV

I hear faint footsteps on the stairs. I instantly tense up. "Hey, Princess." He says. "Uhh, hi," I reply. "Listen about earlier-" I cut him off. "Don't worry I know it didn't mean anything, it was just an in the moment thing, I know." I say trying to sound convincing. "Right, yeah." He says as he looks away.

I only have two days left a Jungkook's house. And I'm kind of sad. But after our kiss, he seems a bit quieter than usual. It confuses me. Today is Chanri's birthday and she's having a party at a club. To be honest I hate clubs but she's my best friend so I'll make an exception. I am getting ready, I put on leather pants and a red tube top with a leather jacket. I straighten my hair and add some gold jewelry. This is so out of my style but I wanted to try something new.
"Princess? Ready?" I hear as I see him peeking his head through the door. I walk out to meet him.

Jungkook POV

I wait for Y/n outside her door. She said the kiss didn't mean anything, but why do I feel like that's not true. I'm interrupted by Y/n walking out of her room. She looks so amazing. Her long dark brown hair and her beautiful curves. Wow. I stand there speeches by her view. "What? Does it look bad? I should change it," she says but I quickly stop her. "No! You look amazing." I say with a smile. She lightly blushes. We make our way to the car and head to the club.