Strange{38}

We all rush downstairs. Upon descending the stairs I see a strange man in the house. He is yelling at Jungkook's mom. Why? Suddenly he slaps her. I gasp. Jungkook quickly pushes me behind him. "I thought you were out of the country!" Jungkook yells. "Ahh, my sweet son, how have you been? Wait? Who is that?" The strange man says. Wait is that his dad? Why is he hitting his mom. The man begins to walk closer to us. The closer he got the more Jungkook pushes me behind his body as some sort of protection. "Is this a girlfriend I see." He says looking Jungkook dead in the eye. His mom only stares at the scene in horror. What the hell is going on?! "Please she's a good girl." His mom pleads. "Shut up!" He yells. "Don't speak for her like that!" Jungkook yells. "What are you gonna do? Hit me? Then go right ahead," he challenges Jungkook. Jungkook clenches his jaw. "Taehyung take Y/n home." Jungkook orders. Normally I would oppose but I feel like he's doing the right thing.

Taehyung lead me to the door and we leave the house. "Who was that Tae?!" I ask as soon as we leave the huge gates of the mansion. "I-I..." Taehyung stutters. "Tell me!" I demand. "Ok ok, it's his step dad." Taehyung states. "But why was he hitting his mom! That's illegal!" I say with concern. "I-I don't know,"Tae says.

Taehyung drops me off at home and I'm greeted by my mom. "Hi sweetie I thought we were picking you up?" She asks. "I just felt a little home sick." I reply and head up to my room. What is Jungkook doing? Is he gonna beat up his step dad? And his mom, she's hurt! Millions of thoughts floods my mind.

It's now late evening and I'm eating some ice cream. I still haven't heard anything from Jungkook and I'm beginning to get worried about him. I text him and call, but no response. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. I get up to see who it is. Jungkook!?