Club{33}

I walk inside and I'm instantly greeted with the smell of beer. Gross. "Omg, Y/n!  You look gorgeous!" Chanri exclaims loudly due to the booming music. "Come on let's go." She pulls me away. She leads me to a section behind some curtains revealing Taehyung and Jimin sitting on some couches. "Wow, Y/n you look great." Jimin says and I smile in return. "This party is huge Chanri," I say. "Yup, I'm 23 now!" She exclaims in excitement. I didn't realize but Jimin has his arm around me. I didn't feel uncomfortable but just a little on edge. I see no sign of Jungkook, since I have arrived here. I leave the sofa with Chanri to fetch some drinks. I obviously get a soda. On the way back to the couches I see Jungkook and Haeun making out. This is expected Y/n don't feel hurt, why would you, he doesn't want you, you were just a one time thing, and you always will be. I sit on the couch totally pissed off and upset. I grab one of the shot glasses and pour some vodka into it. I tilt my head up as I chug it down. The burning liquid flowing down my throat.

At the corner of my eye I still see Jungkook and Haeun. Makes me so mad. I feel used. Why should you be upset Y/n he flirts with every girl in sight, why did you think you'll be different. I take more and more shots. "Y/n slow down, glad you decided to loosen up and drink today." Chanri cheers happily. I just nod and give a smile. Everytime I see him I take another shot. I keep shooting glances at him. "Come on let's go dance!" Chanri says as she pulls Taehyung. "No I really don't want to-" I get cut off by Jimin. "Come on," he pulls me by my arms. My head feels a bit woozy. We arrive at the dance floor and Jimin places his hands on my hips. The lights flashing and music booming loudly in my ears. My hands now find it's way to Jimin's neck. His hand slides to my butt. Usually I'd be grossed out but, my head hurts and right now I'm not thinking straight. My brain becomes fuzzy.

Jungkook POV

I couldn't stay with Y/n, I'd feel upset. She said it didn't mean anything, but I feel like it meant something to me, I didn't feel like this about any one and I've had encounters with many other girls but I know Y/n is different.