Chapter 26

Jace

I couldn't stop myself.

When our first attempt to kiss failed, the only thing I could think about was how her lips would feel on mine, so when she got all flustered and started mumbling shit, she was just too cute.

I knew I just had to kiss her.

But, as soon as we connected, everything stopped.

It sounds so dumb and cliche, but this was the best kiss I've ever had.

It was even better then the kiss of the most experienced girl in the world, so it made me wonder how many guys she kissed before that.

It made my blood boil just imagining this nonesence, so I guess you can understand my surprise when she told me I was her first kiss.

She's all mine I thought.

After kissing a little bit more, she left on her bike and that's when it all crashed on me.

It all started because of a challenge I set to myself. I couldn't catch feelings and stop now when I was so close to the goal.

But it felt so good to be with her.

Shut up, I am not going to fall for her. Or for any girl in general.

I tried refraining myself from doing so, but I was now thinking about the day after.

She looked very pretty this morning, it was like she had a glow to her and deep inside of me, I really hoped that I was the reason behind her bright mood.

But at the same time, I think I ruined everything when we had our conversation in the hallway.

"I was wondering, where does that place us now? "

This question made my heart stop.

As soon as she asked it, something ticked inside my head.

All I wanted to do was claim her and make her mine infront of everyone, but it would fuck up the game.

It took all the will I had inside of me to say what I said, but I had to.

Ugh, what the fuck have I gotten myself into?

When I saw the disappointed look on her face, it litteraly broke me and I immediately wanted to apologize but the boys came and I had to act as if eveything was okay.

"So you're ditching us for that weirdo now? That's not very nice of you Jacey poo." Elijah said while bro-hugging me.

"Don't talk about her like that or you'll find my foot up your ass."

"Yoo, chill my man. You're acting as if you're in love with her or something."

"That's because he is dear Eli."
Now it was Carson's turn to tease me about my girl.

What's wrong with them? Am I that obvious?

"Jacey and Amy sitting in a tree, K-I-S- Ow! That punch was so uncalled for mate."

Carson started rubbing his arm after the hit I gave him. He just loves to defy me.

"I told you to shut up, you bought this up on you."