Chapter 32

Jace

When we got to her house, I opened the door for her and waited until she got out. But as soon as she left the warmth of the car, she started shaking and shivering from the cold weather.

She just had to wear this sexy dress with nothing to cover her or keep her warm. As if it wasn't already hard enough to control myself around her.

Not wanting my little baby to get sick, I gave her the black hoodie I always keep in my car for emergencies, and she wore it eagerly, flapping the oversized sleeves around.

Ugh, she is too fucking precious, I just want to eat her up.

"Thank you so much for inviting me to your party, I had a short but great time with you. I'll see you on Monday?" She asked with that breathtaking smile.

If only she knew I only threw this stupid party to spend more time with her...

"Yeah, no problem. Goodnight cupcake." I said with a neutral face.

I really didn't want her to go, we barely had any time to hang out.

She seemed to capture my annoyance, causing her to slightly frown and letting out that cute little pout, but she replied nonetheless.

"Okay, Sleep tight Jacey." She ended our night with a simple kiss on my cheek.

If she really thought I would let her go with a tiny cheek peck, she was completely wrong.

I grabbed her by the arm, and roughly pushed her towards me, my chest capturing the shock of her body colliding onto mine. She barely even had time to react that I already had our lips moving together. I would never get sick of this.

She gently pulled away a little while later, revealing her perfect flustered face.

I love the fact that I have this effect on her. She's only mine, and I don't plan on sharing her, ever.

Oh god, I'm such a simp. But it doesn't really matter, because it's just for my Amelia.

"O-okay. Bye." She waved her hand then turned around to get in the building.

As if on cue, my phone started ringing and I answered while getting inside my car.

"Hello?"

"Hey buddy, I just wanted to alert you that you have a fight tomorrow." My trainer said on the other side on the phone.

Great, it was just what I needed to take my mind off things a little bit.
"Cool, against who?"

"Well that's the thing. You'll be up against that female fighter, her name's Amore."

I felt a thrill of excitement run through my body. I'll finally get to see who that mysterious girl was.

I've been waiting for this one.

I texted the guys on my way home to ask them to wrap up this party and kick out everyone. I was already annoyed that Amelia left, I also needed to be ready for tomorrow.

"Where were you dude?" Elijah asked as soon as I stepped a foot in my house.

To my pleasant surprise, it was silent and empty except for the three fuckers I call my friends.

Sighing, I sat on the couch and lit a cigarette. "I took her home, she was tired or something."

I heard snickers coming from behind me, which made me look at them.

"We told you, you're whipped. I still can't believe you threw a party just for her."

"Yeah, and not to mention that she's the only girl that was ever allowed to get in his car."