Two

Click.

  Flash.

  "Good." Taehyung didn't move away from his camera, instead he just kept shooting, taking photos of the model at the set. "Wait.." He furrowed his eyebrows and lowered his camera. He looked at the model, confused.

She just looks out of place.

  "What is it, sir?" Seojun, Taehyung's assistant was quick to his side. Taehyung hummed at the younger boy and clicked his tongue.

  "Which photoshoot is this, again?" He looked up from his chair to the smaller. Seojun looked slightly confused at the question, but he instantly arched his back to stand straighter, just like Taehyung always tells him to. It makes him look a lot more professional.

  Taehyung could feel eyes on him. He looked back again. The model looked annoyed, but Taehyung just stared back at her with piercing eyes, which made her look away instantly.

  "Uhm.." Seojun blinked. "Diapers?"

  Taehyung hummed. "So," He pointed at the model, looking at the living room area that was set up for the photoshoot. "I couldn't even tell. This woman needs to look more like a mom." Whatever that meant. He said it anyways.

  Seojun blinked once again, but Taehyung just glanced back at him and he was already clearing his throat. Seojun instantly raised his hands to the costume and makeup people.

  "Make her look like a mom!" He started to panic at the way Taehyung was glaring at him.

  The costume and makeup people weren't sure what to do besides just scramble around like ants. Taehyung sighed at the mess unraveling in front of him. For this place to be so professional and to be one of the top companies, their staff sure could use some work. Tae took out his phone as the committee started working on the annoyed model.

  Today had already been just as annoying as yesterday, and Taehyung seriously was just considering making Seojun take the photos for him instead so that he could just go home and melt into his bed sheets and go to sleep. But, he didn't. He can't just do that to himself. He calls most of the shots around here, but his bosses would probably still get angry with him if he just left in the middle of a photoshoot.

  He wasn't meaning to be such an asshole— more than he usually is— but he truly did need a break. Everything was just gradually annoying him lately, especially when the models weren't even dressed for set. This one looked like she was ready for a party instead of looking like a relatable mother with her stupid diapers, and it just pissed him off.

  It's going to be in a parenting magazine, so why the hell did they dress the model up like she was going to start grinding on someone instead of cleaning baby shit off of her fucking baby? It needed to be fucking fixed. Now.

  Taehyung sighed again.

  He eventually finished the photoshoot and handed Seojun his camera. "Edit it." He said as he started walking away from him. Seojun took the camera, making sure not to drop it. He gave a quick yes sir before he started following Taehyung as he walked out.

  "Go home or something." Taehyung shooed him away. "Today sucked ass." He said.

  Seojun nodded. "Have a nice—"

  Taehyung shut the door in his face.

  He walked to his car and pursed his lips as he got in and just sat there for a moment. It took him a while to even start searching for his keys and even turn on the car. The music on the radio came on, relaxing Taehyung a little. He was humming to the song peacefully.