Eight

When Yoongi woke up, the first thing he saw as his eyes fluttered open was a soft grayish light coming from his window and no power was on at all. Still. He even tried to turn on his lamp and had left his phone on his charger in hopes to wake up to a fully charged phone.

He had cried himself to sleep.

People used to bully him a lot in school for who he was. He wasn't too sure if Taehyung was really being an asshole just to be an asshole or if there was some article out there that Min Yoongi had been bullied before and Taehyung was some kind of mad man who happened to read it and wanted hell for him.

Yeah, that's not it.

Taehyung is just an asshole.

He did seem genuine when he was trying to convince Yoongi that he hadn't done it on purpose, though. Maybe he hadn't. Maybe Yoongi had overreacted and was just upset.

But, he's seen it all before.

People being mean to him for being too shy. People telling him to lose weight, then saying that he's too skinny when he does. People telling him that he's ugly, and when he would wear makeup, they'd call him a little girl. Especially since he also wore soft pastels. Yoongi had been bullied because he was so soft and looked so easily breakable. The exact reason Taehyung didn't like him to begin with.

So, it had to be on purpose.

Yoongi sighed as he leaned up in bed, completely out of energy. He didn't want to go and face Taehyung. He wanted the power back on so the lift will start working. So he can leave and never ever have to see Taehyung again.

Stupid Moon-Seok.

His lift should have an emergency power button or something. Why wouldn't it? And why isn't the power back on? Is it because the lodge's power pole is so far into the woods? How did the power even go out?

Yoongi groaned to himself.

He got out of bed and used what little natural light that he had to gather clothes to take a nice warm bubble bath. He didn't want breakfast. Didn't want to see a certain man today. He just wanted to take a bath and then play piano.

Relax.

And so he did.  Or tried to, at least.

He set a lantern at the end of the bathtub, which was way bigger than he had seen outside from Namjoon's apartment. This lodge was too expensive and he's barely even explored it. He locked the bathroom door before taking off all of his clothes to get into the warm water. Bubbles were filled on top of the water and Yoongi smiled happily at how warm it was, even though he barely had any light to see with. He didn't mind it. The warm light coming from his lantern made it all feel much more cozy.

  The most cozy bath he's ever had.

  Yoongi laid his head against the tub and sank into the water more, covering his upper chest and letting the bubbles touch his neck. His bath was supposed to clear his mind of all of the sick people and twisted earth, but he suddenly heard a handle being turned and..

  His eyes widened as he turned back to see the door fly wide open. Yoongi quickly covered his body with his hands even if the bubbles hid him fully. He could've sworn that he had locked the door, but he clearly sees Taehyung fiddling with something, not even noticing Yoongi at first. Then, Taehyung looked up.

  Taehyung screamed in surprise as Yoongi just stared with wide eyes back at him. As he screamed, he dropped what he was holding. All of a sudden, Yoongi heard a loud cracking.

  "Shit." Taehyung's hand hit his own face.

  Taehyung felt stupid for walking in on Yoongi. All he could see was the way Yoongi was staring up at him, water and bubbles dripping down his chest as he sat up to look up at him with his arms covering his chest and skin.