Three

Taehyung shivered and held tightly onto the envelope in his hands, bunching it up.

He had asked his main boss— Jeon Jungkook,— if he could take a week to himself. Jungkook actually looked at him in surprise when he asked. He gave him the week off because even the damn CEO of J&J could see how much Taehyung worked himself to death.

Taehyung had picked up his envelope that was sent from the lodge. It was cold outside and he was just trying to hurry and and get into his apartment and cover up. When he finally got there, Jimin clapped as he walked through the front door in a hurry.

Jimin saw that Taehyung was shivering.

"I told you it was cold." Jimin shrugged. "And I said you'd need a coat, and now look at you."

Taehyung scoffed. "Like you'd listen to me if I ever told you anything." He said. He opened the envelope after he warmed his hands off.

The envelope felt unreal to Taehyung. This whole trip felt unreal. Like a scam. But, when he opened the envelope, he was met with two things. One was an airplane ticket and the other thing had a key attached to it.

"Hm.." He blinked at it.

"Still think it's fake?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung glared at the boy sitting on the other end of the couch. "Why do I let you into my damn house?" He squinted at Jimin.

Jimin shrugged.

"I order your food and clean." He said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "This ticket leaves out tomorrow." He said. Jimin stared back at him in confusion. "I haven't packed.. I need winter clothes and I need to buy stuff like- I dunno. And I need my cameras and—"

"Get your lazy ass up and go get all of that, then." Jimin raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "I never said I was your maid." He scrolled through his phone. Taehyung grunted.

"I didn't say you were, asshole."

Jimin huffed. "Idiot."

"Get your feet off of my table." Taehyung swatted Jimin's feet away. Jimin groaned and threw his head back in annoyance. Taehyung didn't care, he just walked by him.

"Better be glad I love your dumb ass." Jimin mumbled as Taehyung kicked his feet.

After a few hours (and the sun finally setting), Taehyung was actually ready for his vacation. He wasn't exactly excited, just more relieved at the fact that he was finally getting time alone.

Alone-ish.

He pursed his lips at the thought of two other people being in the lodge with him as he was trying to fall asleep. He hoped to everything that he wasn't going to get murdered in America while on vacation. That would be a shitty way to die. He doesn't want that.

He'll stay as far away as possible.

The next morning, Taehyung was almost late to his plane. He made it, but he had to hurry and put all of his stuff away and make it to the entrance before they locked it all up.

Taehyung accidentally bumped into someone on the plane, who grunted in return. He looked back to see a slightly smaller man looking up at him with a confused expression. His facial features were so soft and up close. Taehyung took a step back before noticing that the man's nose was red and shiny, just like Rudolph.

He didn't even say sorry before he just turned back around and started looking for a seat.

It didn't take long to find his seat. He wasn't too far away from the man he bumped into, who actually wasn't looking at him anymore. Taehyung stared at the back of the blonde head, the curls on the man's hair being suddenly interesting to him, but he peeled his eyes away from the man to look away.