Nineteen

"Ah, so you're the guy who broke TaeTae, huh?"

-

Yoongi tried to blink away his headache. It was pounding in his head. The feeling made him want to sink back into his bed and never come back up again. But, he thought he was imagining things when he realized that he had woken up in someone else's bed— in someone's arms. He thought that maybe he was dreaming as his eyes focused on the person in front of him.

Taehyung.

As he started to wake up more, vivid scenes from last night started pouring like a waterfall, scattering Yoongi's mind all over the place. Taehyung had woken up right before Yoongi, he says. His eyes were examining him, but Yoongi couldn't complain about his headache or his confusion because Taehyung was suddenly sitting up in the bed and running outside of his bedroom door.

He came back with some kind of tea not too long after he left.

Yoongi had no time to question it. He drank most of the tea, sitting up in Taehyung's bed and cringing as his memory came into play. He cringed at the way he broke last night. Cringed at the way he threw himself on Taehyung. Why had he thought that he had done something so wrong?

Taehyung assured him that he didn't need to apologize for leaving him.

Yoongi sipped at the cup of tea he had. Taehyung was standing up, now. He was looking in his closet for something that Yoongi could change into after he took a shower, which Tae suggested to calm him down, when a very good looking person strolled right into Taehyung's room as if it was normal to do so.

Yoongi suddenly remembered who Taehyung lived with and remembered the way he had described him. The man had platinum blonde hair, which was resting on one side of his face. He had dangling earrings and his eyes were piercing this early in the morning. He was very slim. Also was wearing shorts, showing off his thighs. He looked stunning.

Park Jimin.

Jimin looked just as confused as he walked in as Yoongi was. Taehyung hadn't even noticed Jimin at first. Or that Jimin and Yoongi were stopped in their tracks, making eye contact.

"You actually hooked up with someone?" Jimin asked. Yoongi scrunched up his nose at the question. Not because of the question towards himself, but because it sounded like Taehyung was actually looking to hook up with someone.

Taehyung's head twisted quickly and he almost dropped his hoodie as he saw Jimin walking straight to his bed.

"Hate to tell you this." Jimin shrugged. "This guy's a lost cause." He pointed at Taehyung. "Did he at least treat you good—"

"Jimin!" Taehyung's voice cracked and Jimin laughed out loud as Taehyung started hitting and smacking at him, wanting him to leave his room. "That's Yoongi."

Jimin's eyes widened, but then a small mischievous smirk came.

"Ah, so you're the guy who broke TaeTae, huh?" He asked, more like stated, tilting his head. Yoongi and Taehyung both frowned. Yoongi didn't like the sound of that at all.

Taehyung hit him one last time with his hoodie, making Jimin stand up from Taehyung's bed with a grimace on his face. They started play fighting, which showed a side of Taehyung that Yoongi had barely seen. Jimin kicked at Taehyung's leg. Taehyung completely towered over the shorter, almost dragging him to the ground as he attacked him.

It was still playful. Both of them had a smile on their face the whole time.

"Get out, or I'm calling Jungkook right now." Taehyung took out his phone, but Jimin snatched it. The younger pouted and tried to steal his phone back instantly.