Complications

"How do you know my name?" He asked.

"Well a girl I met in prison, Kyra, told stories about you and how you escaped a monster infested planet." I explained.

"You knew Kyra?" He asked.

"Yeah, she is kind of the reason why I broke out of prison. She is my only friend that wasn't a guy. Do you have any idea where she might be?" I asked with a glimmer of hope.

He looked down and my hope quivered. He took a second to answer.

"She is in a place of no pain. She's dead." He told me.

Right when he said that pain rang in my chest and I felt like crying but I kept it in because if someone sees that you are weak they will take advantage of you. At least that is what I've learned in my experiences. I was processing what he said to me. Trying to connect something with her. Did she even remember me? Did she care about me? Then I remembered something.

"When you last saw her what did she look like?" I asked.

"She was in a Necromonger outfit." He said.

I looked down in sorrow. The people I hate killed the one that I cared for the most. I looked back up, another question popped into my head.

"Before that was she wearing boots?" I asked.

He looked at me with confusion.

"They had spikes on the heel. I made them for her to help her survive in where we were at." I explained.

"The ones that spikes came from the back? Yes. Yes she was wearing them." he said.

"Oh Kyra why did you have to die. I swore on my mother's life". I semi shouted.

I placed my head in my hands.

"That's a big deal putting your mother's life on the line. I don't believe those things but aren't you worried for your mother's safety?" He questioned.

I looked up at him.

"Not really, I just don't like swearing on the dead." I replied.

He gave me a questioned glare.

"Well we better get some sleep". he uttered.

"Okay." I agreed.

I don't sleep that often so I lay awake until the sun begins to rise. Riddick wakes up right as the sun becomes visible from the horizon.

"You're awake, good pack up let's go." I commanded.

He looked shocked when I said that but he started packing up. I was already packed up. After he was done we started walking towards the Necromonger ship when the ground started shaking. Riddick looked at me with a confused expression. Then almost simultaneously we realized what was going on. No, this can't be happening. The ship was taking off. Riddick and I began running full speed hoping we could still reach it, but we were too late. The ship was gone. Now I'm left alone with a very angry convict. I think for a bit. We are on a planet where there are rarely any space crafts and I am sure I'm not going to steal from these poor people because those are the only transportation in and out of this planet. I was ignoring Riddick's rants. Then I just decided to see if we can go to the town and find a way.

"Riddick, follow me." I said.

"Why? I don't even know your name." He growled.

"We can go to the town and see if there is an escape route and my name is Arrow." I answered.

"Is that your first name?" He questioned.

I sighed.

"No. My full name is Ares Hades Arrow. Anymore questions or can we start walking?" I stated starting to get annoyed.